• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Dragon-Flip! Trying to Build a Deck Without GX's or EX's

jocharbonneau

jo.charb
Hi everyone! I'm building a deck with XY's and SM's cards with no GX or EX. I began to build it but now I'm stuck with witch supporter I can use... I'll show you what my decklist looks like and I'd like some advices et finish it. Big thanks!

3 Victini (GRI) for the ability to flip again
4 Dratini (DRM)
2 Dragonair (DRM)
4 Dragonite (SM Base set)
3 Druddigon (DRM)

3 Multi Switch
3 Energy Loto
4 Special Charge
2 Max Elixir
4 Mysterious Treasure
3 Switch
3 Rare Candy

4 Double Dragon Energy
3 DCE
3 Lightning Energy
3 Grass Energy

Now I'm stuck because I have too much card already and don't know which one to take off. I also don't know which supporter to use within XY ones and SM ones.

Not really sure what those dragons do put if you are playing a stage 2 dragon deck I might suggest playing lance prism because when one of your pokemon is knocked out Lance allows you to search your deck and put any two dragons onto the bench.

Back