BW/BW2 Draft

Xdog

Pokemon X(dog) and Y
DAY 2

Alright so starting day 2, I spent a long time grinding before I remembered to do Sprout Tower. The Pokemon I could catch was a level 3 Rattata so I just killed it. After beating countless sages and their level 3 Bellsprout, I was done and did a little more grinding. The result of that was Igneus evolving!

After Igneus evolved, I went to the gym. I pwned noobs and took names, long story short. I beat Falkner the Hacker in 6 turns with JOEY and Igneus. His hacked Pidgeotto was no match for my legit Quilava. 

After that I continued on through the upcoming routes. I got Amor the Sandshrew in Union Cave, hatched Yolko the Togepi in Azalea Town, got Vampyre the Zubat in Ilex Forest, and, most importantly, Bropoke[/] the Slowpoke in Slowpoke well! That was awesome, considering how rare they are. 

This is where you come in - I'm not sure how exactly my team should be. I'm definitely using Igneus, Dark?, and Bropoke. Igneus and Bropoke are gonna be amazing and Dark? Is too much of a troll to get rid of. So you can vote in the poll and/or comment telling me which 3 of these 5 I should use. I'm grinding them all right now. Your options are-

Ventulus
Keen Eye
 -Gust
-Quick Attack
-Sand Attack
-Tackle

JOEY
Run Away
-Bite
-Quick Attack
-Tail Whip
-Focus Energy