DPM's Great Shop!(OPEN!)

RE: Mewthree's Great Shop!(CLOSED!)(NEED WORKERS)

Can you cancel the request then please?

RE: Mewthree's Great Shop!(CLOSED!)(NEED WORKERS)

yes, u can. to the others: sorry that you're waiting soooooo long, but the file that i had my Badges, n the font, was from the times that i had my old shop on Pokemon Polska forums, when was saving everything in .jpg. 've noticed that if u save something in .jpg, and then upload it on something like photobucket, it'll become "imagy" that means the quality of an image, instead of a quality of computer graphic. I forgot about that, and i uploaded it to Photobucket. Then my bro came to reinstall windows, everything's gone, i'm downloading the templates back, and u can guess what happened to them. I don't have muuch time, so i'm doing bit by bit, and trying to find everything on the internet. I'm really sorry for that, i should've uploaded in onmy FLASH memory...please forgive me.

RE: DPM's Great Shop!(CLOSED!)(NEED WORKERS)

Sh@d0w_Bl@Z!keNex:
we_tc.png

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r148/Mewthree7/we_tc.png

Silver the Hedgehog:
silver_the_hedgegog_tc.png

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r148/Mewthree7/silver_the_hedgegog_tc.png
I'll send you the stuff later.
Please give credit

RE: DPM's Great Shop!(OPEN!)(NEED WORKERS)

Heck I guess I want a banner:

Banner:
What u want: these are all card pictures like your banner in your sig 1st block=Dragonite d from DS; 2nd block=Kingdra d from HP; 3rd block=Charizard d from CG; finally 4th block=Salamence ex d frm DF

Also above the banner, like where you have the power of the darkness... on your banner I want it to say
Delta Dragons Unite!! in black. Thanks in advance!!:)

That is sooo cool and I gave credit now you can finally make the clan banner

What u want: Just pictures of delta pokemon cards(any cool ones will do) like you did in the above banner^ but instead put: The delta Master's Clan!! on the top in whatever color.

If you need workers I can do banners.

Hy! I would like to help makin' TCs and avatars. I can help you with those two only :(. Here is what I did ... http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5430&page=1 Please send me PM if I am in, because I don't go on this board every day.

Can the people in this shop plz make the banners smaller as they're streching the page.
Size to use: 468x100
Also I'd love to be a Co-Owner if I can.

Hey, now I can do clolour reverses too! If possibble, can someone who knows how to make trainer cards pm me, i would like to knnow how to make them.

I am getting new talents every second, now i do fusions!
This day get better and bettter, i do removals too!
Well, here are examples of my work

mixeszn5.png

hope you like it all!

Back