• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DPL Lock (Cities, Seniors)

ShAdOwSniPeR

Trust me... I'm a professional.
Hello all. I found out a pretty good combo with one of the new combos. Check it out.

2-2 DPL
4-3-2-2 Flygon X
1-1 Slowking HS
1 Smeargle UD
2 Sableye(for setting up)
2 Uxie
1-1 Heatran X
1 Chatot G

4 Bebe's
4 Pokemon Collector
4 PONT
4 Rare Candy
3 BTS
1 Twins
2 Legend Box
1 Lux Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Ebelt

4 DCE
4 Special Steel
3 Basic Steel

Basically stall with your Flygon X and discard their top-decks. Arrange top-decks with Chatot G,and Slowking. Then use Time Control to delay your opponents victory.With Flygon's Body, you can quickly retreat your DPL. Heatran stops DPL from losing your energy so you can give your opponent a lot of prize cards to deal with.

does a legend count as a basic? anyways
-1 smeargle Ud
-2 PONT
-1 e-belt
-1 BTS
-1 chatot g
-1 rare candy
+1 azelf la
+3 basic metal
+3 level max
You need to be able to get more energy so add those, you don't need 4 PONT. You already have enoug hand refresh in 2. Also uxie helps. Azelf is if heatran is prized. level max helps to get out heatran and flygon. Hope this helps.

I've tested this deck and I don't find that I ever need Azelf. You do need hand refresh. Also, 14 energy is too much for this deck.Take out chatot? No! He messes up your opponents top decks and you manipulate what gets Sand Eroded and what gets prized. Rainbow Float helps with the retreat. It only has 2 energy so just attach a basic steel to both and you have free retreat.

Back