DP5: Cry from the Mysterious, Temple of Anger LV X's

increpar

Aspiring Trainer
what do you guys think of these new LV X's....

I think they suck so bad (as a collector) and i tought gardy and honch were bad.... but DP5 i just horrible (lv x wise).... in order wich are your fave lv x.... (american sets)

1 DP 1 (The new/wow factor when they came out) .....8/10
2 DP 2: atleast they were new DP pokes that had their lv x .....9/10
3 DP 3 honch is new but gardy is very playable but sucks/ why him/her and only 2 .... 7/10

favorite from GE is darkrai x
favorite lv x from dp5 is mewtwo
favorite from sw is gardy x
favrite from mt is maggy x
favorite from dp is empoleon lv x (only becase he is blue and looks kool xD)
those arent in order of most favorite

I think that quite a few of them are impressive. Rhyperior could probably be a little more powerful, but I guess to offset the HUGE amount of HP he has, they had to weaken his power just a little.

Magnezone is purely amazing. I see huge amounts of potential with him. It might even be something of a Metanite revival if he becomes really good.

Mewtwo isn't as good as I thought since the first translation had him with only a 2 energy attack. 3 makes it a little more powerful, though he is impressive against Basics.

Gliscor I think is pretty solid, kind of like Lucario.

As for favorites:

DP1: Infernape (after playing Infernacatty, I can respect him a bit more.)
DP2: Lucario (Vire and Mortar just can't cut it.)
DP3: Honchkrow (Gardy overrated ew)
DP4: Palkia/Cresselia (Palkia is just cool in general while Cresselia has potential to be best LX in the set.)

I like the lv. X's in this set...alot of them have great potential. I just knew that the pixie Trio was gonna be printer as X's!

As for my favs:

DP1: ...
DP2: Tie between Vire and Maggy
DP3: Gardy
DP4: Cressy/Rai
DP5: Azelf

yeah mewtwo was just dissapointing to me but i like rhyperior and magnezone and gliscor is cool.
DP1:Empoleon
DP2:i dont know it was a tie with maggy and lucario
DP3: Honch of course
DP4: palkia and darkrai

Dp5 is crappy. Magnezone lv.x is way broken. Free paralysis...
But I have a question about mewtwo lv.x. Does psychic barrier work against rare candied pokemon? Or basic lv.xs?

dp1. infernape
dp2. well it's so hard so i have to say all of them
dp3. houchy looks dumb and gardy is so powerful so it's grady
dp4. same as shaymin
dp5.oh come on mewtwo is the best and will be the best lv.x in the whole set[ok maybe not , but i need to see all eight of the lv.xs to decide]

@ TSS: It affects Basic Pokemon only including Basic LV X...

Diamond & Pearl: Empoleon LV X, I thought it was a good card but later, realized it was junk but I still like the card... :p
Mysterious Treasures: Magmortar LV X, can be a beast if played correctly... :D
Secret Wonders: Like both because Honchkrow LV X is good in disruption decks while Gardevoir LV X is good in G&G, lol.. :p
Great Encounters: Cresselia LV X due to its Poke-Power & artwork... :D
Cry from the Mysterious, Temple of Anger: Magnezone LV X & Rhyperior LV X are pure broken & Gliscor LV X too, well a little... :)

I don't really care for any of the Lv. X's, but I'm glad that Pokémon I like are starting to get them (Gardy, Rhyperior, Magnezone), although I have to admit, Gardy Lv. X confused me. The Lv. X's seemed like a perfect way to promote the 4th Gen Pokés and up until Gardy, all of them were 4th Gen. Why not Gallade Lv. X, if they wanted one in that line? I mean, I despise Gallade completely, but he's the new "hot card" why not give him the X. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah, it is strange that they made Gardy....considring every other (except Mewtwo) was a 4th gen Pokemon. It is strange. I would have rather had Gallade X, in all honesty.

DP1: Infernape, It was useful unlike the other 2
DP2: Magmortar, it saved me one to many times
DP3: Honchkrow, Gardevoir is weak
DP4: Palkia, the only playable one.
DP5: Magnezone, in a way, broken.

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
@ TSS: It affects Basic Pokemon only including Basic LV X...Thanks

Diamond & Pearl: Empoleon LV X, I thought it was a good card but later, realized it was junk but I still like the card... :p
Mysterious Treasures: Magmortar LV X, can be a beast if played correctly... :D
Secret Wonders: Like both because Honchkrow LV X is good in disruption decks while Gardevoir LV X is good in G&G, lol.. :p
Great Encounters: Cresselia LV X due to its Poke-Power & artwork... :D
Cry from the Mysterious, Temple of Anger: Magnezone LV X & Rhyperior LV X are pure broken & Gliscor LV X too, well a little... :)Gliscor is a killer card if played with crobat ex in deoxys on{flariados returns!}

Erm, does mewtwo lv.x pokebody also effect an evolved chansey?

Back