DP FINISHING AT 5?

dp pokemon seem broken because they are so different from the other half of the format. next year, they'll seem pretty normal.

The others sets before were way more broken iin my opinon LBS ? drawing 5 cards per turn with holons castform the whole holon engine brineys compassion and before all those there werent even supporters just crazy trainers So i think the pokemon tcg has made a good step into the future in every set there will seem to be a broken combo then in the next set it fails or isnt as good at least

I would like to see delta DP cards though :p

it completely makes sense to end the diamond & pearl era with 5 sets if you actually think about it . unlike previous series , the diamond & pearl series actually has "diamond & pearl" as the main header meaning that the sets have to mainly revolve around the newer pokemon . with the previous sets the main title for the set usually represented the type of cards you could find in the the set not the pokemon so the possibilities were endless. look at the ex series for example , the whole series only revolved around pokemon ex so when it came to making sets they could make sets with specific themes or pokemon eras, the only thing they specifically had to include was pokemon ex in the set. with the diamond & pearl series revolving around dp pokemon , they cant do anything like the frlg or uf where the sets only featured pokemon from from the first or second pokemon eras. it would have been a completly diffrent story if they had put lv.x as a main header for the series instead of diamond & pearl, but because they did they do limit the the possibilities of what they can do . unless you dont mind seeing the same pokemon over and over again then you actually have to see the end of the diamond & pearl series as a good thing .... do you get what im saying !

BRING BACK DELTA POKEMON!!!!!!

Now I have that out of my system, I wholeheartedly thinkt hey should mix up the card design and the rules more often. It'll bring more people into the card game and I think it's a wonderful idea. I'm looking forward to the sets after the DP sets.:D 5 is enough for me.

dmaster out.

yeah but detla was a ex thing and they probably will come out with some thing like detla , but i find that unliky and people at mym leagues will agree

well DP got me started spending hundreds on cards, so i like the sets..... but i do want a gym leader set....

yeah but it is very unlikey for them to do that thing agian , with every new set they make it as oringal as possible

Sets I want to see:

-Team Galactic (Badly!)
- Set with Delta Species
- Sinnoh Gym Leaders

It will be interesting to set what the next sets will have as a header if any...or what they'll do next.

Do you think we'll still be seeing Pokemon Lv. X after DP5?

We might^. It depends on if they keep them around longer. Either that or it's back to the '-ex' Series. I personally want the EX to come back.

I would like to see a galactic set, but at the same time I think that is a bit too predictable. I also want to see light and dark pokemon making a return sometime. I am not sure how many pokemon have not appeared in the 1st 4 DP sets but I think it is still possible they will fit all the pokemon into these 5 sets even if DP5 ends up being a fairly large set. What I want to know is whether lvl X cards will still be made and whether * cards will come back (I have given up on ex cards coming back for now).

Team Galactic will come out, just look at it, Team Rocket came out, then it was Team Magma vs Team Aqua, then somehow, Team Rocket Returns came into the picture, they woudn't just cut off the baddies. I would like to see how they will cram all of the Pokemon into DP5 and a Kadabra card. (Since they did promise every Pokemon ever created to appear in the DP-era.)

Since you see into th future and run pokemon, is the team galactic set under the DP name?

well dark pokemon will come int he team galactic set [if there is one] because team rocket returns had dark and or they will do like galactic pokemon, like with team aqua and magma ,also rocket too

Team Galactic's Pokemon is more likely. I just don't see them being called Dark Pokemon.

What will they do next for the hard to find cards? (Examples are exs and lv. Xs.)

increpar said:
Since you see into th future and run pokemon, is the team galactic set under the DP name?

:eek: I do not. :F I do not think so. :F

that is what i am wondering to.... are they going to stick with LVL. X? or are they going to go to something new??? i hope they bring shinies back.....either putting shiny in the pokemon's name, or bringing back stars...

Well I'm a bit worried with DP finishing at 5, as a third game version hasn't even been announced (at least officially).

I know they are delaying the last set, probably to have time to reveal Shaymin and Arceus, and that this generation has more Event Pokémon they need to introduce, but it feels like they're rushing things. Hopefully this doesn't mean Pokémon is starting to fade away.

Perhaps they're dropping the "DP" name in order to announce a new videogame version?

I hope Lv. X stays in the next block, there are just too few at the moment. Will ex's make a return? I personally don't think so, though I personally liked how pokemon-ex made the game fast pace and exciting. Lv. X just aren't so exciting because only one prize card is at stake, but I still hope they continue making them because many pokemon who deserve to have lv. X still doesn't.

i dont think they will keep lv x if its a NEW block.... but they were/are my favorites
1 lv x
2 stars/shiny
3 Ex (i hate ex)

"hope they bring shinies back.....either putting shiny in the pokemon's name, or bringing back stars... "

actually stars are my favorite but only the ones that have the actual pokemon with a different shade/color than there normal version....

Back