Collecting Double Sleeving for Pokémon Decks

DmightyB

Da Mighty Bee
Hi, so I was thinking of double sleeving, and I tried Ultra Pro, but the issue is it's a bit snug and forcing my pokemon organized play sleeves to bend a bit, forcing the card inside to bend a bit in the future too. What double sleeves would be a preference to go over the normal sleeves please :x ? Wanna protect my poke's from danger in any way possible to survive XD

Last edited by a moderator:
- This thread was moved from TCG News & Discussion to Collector's Showcase & Pulls as the thread is intended to discuss the sleeving/storing of cards -

Firstly, I do not think Ultra Pro sleeves are ideal for double sleeving, I personally use KMC perfect fit sleeves inside of KMC super sleeves. However, I know for a fact that KMC perfect fit sleeves are tough to slide in when used in combination with any other brand of sleeves, which can lead to bending if you try to force it in, making it only useful when used with KMC brand sleeves.

Firstly, I do not think Ultra Pro sleeves are ideal for double sleeving, I personally use KMC perfect fit sleeves inside of KMC super sleeves. However, I know for a fact that KMC perfect fit sleeves are tough to slide in when used in combination with any other brand of sleeves, which can lead to bending if you try to force it in, making it only useful when used with KMC brand sleeves.
KMC brand sleeves? oh lemme check, dont wanna risk bending the pokemon ones as they damage quite easily if so with ultrapro :x

Are you talking about oversleeves? I use Epoch brand oversleeves. They have a version with purple labeled packaging that has a textured back (similar to Ultra Pro's Pro Matte) that help the sleeves not stick to one another.

KMC is my favourite brand of under sleeves, they don't squeeze or bend and they fit nicely into Ultimate Guards.

Back