Double Rainbow pokemon

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
Discuss which Double Rainbow Pokemon Do you like best like I like Stage 1 and 2 since if you get it in a mal hand you don't have to play it down get it

What you mean like Holon Castform and Holon Magnetrode??? Well in that case I say Stage 1 POkeman, Holon Magnetrode because if you start with castform in a non-delta deck you're screwed.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
What you mean like Holon Castform and Holon Magnetrode??? Well in that case I say Stage 1 POkeman, Holon Magnetrode because if you start with castform in a non-delta deck you're screwed.

Arcanine out.

Yes that's what I mean because I wouldn't want to start with a DRE pokemon

3 Holon Castforms can be searched with Mentor though. There is no card that can search up to 3 holon's magtrodes now is there? Starting out with Holon's Castform isn't really too bad. It is not very common to start with it alone and with enough search cards. If you're running a delta deck, it's not bad as a starter. Also being basic is also good if you're going to place it on the bench on spot to save yourself from losing but haveing you last pokemon about to be KOed.

Despite the danger of starting with it (which I find overrated), holon's castform has more versitility. Holon's magtrode has it's merits though, of not having that risk that holon's castform has.

well, i would put both coz if u put too much H cast then u have to start the

game with it , and putting all H magtrodes will be a waste for H mentor coz H

mentor can be used to search some H cast in the late game

Again, it depends on the deck, but overall I would prfer Holon Magtrode. The reason, it's Stage 1 and Can be Searched with PETM and won't be needed to put down on bench when you start a hand with it.

Back