TCG Fakes double o squirtle's Text-Based Fakes - Lurking Shadows

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Anyways, as soon as I saw Porygon-Z's Ability, sirens started to go through my head. I've written a bit of a guide on the dos and don'ts about Ancient Traits here, but in short, Ancient Traits were designed to have no direct interaction with other effects, and shouldn't ever be turned off (otherwise it's just a second Ability, which is a bit of an unnecessary mechanic). Just thought I'd let you know. ;)
Well that's something... but I still want Porygon-Z to have an ability so I guess I'll just change it. Is the wording on this correct?

If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may choose a Pokemon on your bench that has a Pokemon Tool card attached to it.That Pokemon can have 1 more Pokemon Tool card attached to it. You may only have 1 Modernize ability in effect at a time.
Also, for Ninetales BREAK, the correct wording would be [Ref: Misty's Determination]:

Reveal the top 9 cards of your deck and put 1 of them into your hand. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.
Fixed!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Well, I'm not anywhere near as good with wording as bb, but I'd like to see what I can do about Modernize.

Pretty much all Abilities can be classified into one of two categories: passive and active. Sort of like how Poké-Bodies were passive, being constantly in effect, while Poké-Powers had to be activated.

It looks like right now, Modernize is a sort of combination of passive and active. I can't recall offhand any Abilities in the TCG that do this, so let's try and see if we can get it down to one or the other.

Usually, if you pick a Pokémon to give a lasting effect to, there are two ways to do it: placing a marker, or attaching something. If you want to place a marker (which would introduce a new mechanic; not sure if you want to do that or not), the wording would probably look something like this:

Once during your turn (before your attack), if none of your Pokémon have any Modernize Markers on them, you may put 1 Modernize Marker on 1 of your Pokémon with any Pokémon Tools attached to it. That Pokémon may have up to 2 Pokémon Tool cards attached to it. (If that Pokémon loses that Modernize Marker, discard Pokémon Tool cards attached to this Pokémon until only 1 Pokémon Tool card remains.) [References: Sigilyph PLB]

That's probably not the most accurate, though, as there aren't any cards in the current format that place markers, IIRC. Alternatively, you could attach Porygon-Z to that Pokémon, a la Unown Q:

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard all previous Stage Evolution cards and all cards attached to this Pokémon and attach this Pokémon to 1 of your Pokémon with any Pokémon Tool cards attached to it. As long as this card is attached to a Pokémon, that Pokémon may have up to 2 Pokémon Tool cards attached to it. (If this card is removed from the Pokémon this card is attached to for any reason, discard Pokémon Tool cards attached to that Pokémon until only 1 Pokémon Tool card remains.) [References: Sigilyph PLB, Unown Q]

Both of those sound really convoluted to me, though, so @bbninjas should definitely take a look at it. :p

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Uh, Jabber got hit by a Confuse Ray I think... ( :p )

Before I get into the bigger stuff, "bench" should be "Bench".

Okay, so your Ability is a bit ambiguous in exactly how long this effect lasts and how many effects you can have in play. I am going to assume you want this to be a "permanent" effect as long it is in play, and that you can only have one effect at a time. So for wording [Ref Gardevoir-ex]:

Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokemon and you have no Modernize markers in play, you may put 1 Modernize marker on a 1 of your Benched Pokémon with any Pokémon Tools attached to it. Any Pokémon that has any Modernize markers on it can have 1 more Pokémon Tool card attached to it. (If a Pokémon loses its Modernize Marker, discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to that Pokémon until only 1 Pokémon Tool card remains.)

If you're going for the non permanent effect, then you can use your original wording as basis:

Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokemon, you may choose 1 of your Benched Pokémon that has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it. Until the end of your next turn, that Pokémon can have 1 more Pokemon Tool card attached to it. (At the end of your next turn, discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to that Pokémon until only 1 Pokémon Tool card remains.)

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokemon and you have no Modernize markers in play, you may put 1 Modernize marker on a 1 of your Benched Pokémon with any Pokémon Tools attached to it. Any Pokémon that has any Modernize markers on it can have 1 more Pokémon Tool card attached to it. (If a Pokémon loses its Modernize Marker, discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to that Pokémon until only 1 Pokémon Tool card remains.)
I think I'll use this effect.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Yay first trainer card!
Item: Flash Light

All [D] Pokemon in play are now [C] type until the beginning of your next turn.

U / 90
Gengar EX HP: 180 [P] Basic

Ability: Ghostly Rebirth
If during your opponents last turn, this Pokemon was Knocked Out by an attack from your opponent's Pokemon, you may move this Pokemon from your discard pile to your Bench. If you do, place 4 damage counters on this Pokemon.

[P][P][C] Shadow Pursuit 70
If the Defending Pokemon retreats during your opponent's next turn, place 5 damage counters on that Pokemon.

Pokemon EX Rule
When a Pokemon EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Weakness: [D] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C][C] / UR / 31
Giratina (Altered Form) HP: 130 [N] Basic

Ability: Reversion
Once during your turn, you may switch this Pokemon with a Giratina (Origin Form) in your hand. All damage, Special Conditions, Pokemon Tool cards and effects remain on the new Pokemon.

[P][P][G][C] Lonesome Howl 120-
This attack does 10 less damage for each Pokemon on your bench.

Weakness: [Y] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C][C][C] / R / 72
Giratina (Origin Form) HP: 110 [N] Basic

Ability: Alteration
Once during your turn, you may switch this Pokemon with a Giratina (Altered Form) in your hand. All Energy, damage, Special Conditions, Pokemon Tool cards and effects remain on the new Pokemon.

[P][P][G][C] Distortion Warp
Switch a Basic Pokemon in either player's discard pile with a Basic Pokemon on that player's bench. All Energy, damage counters, Special Conditions, Pokemon Tool cards and effects remain on the new Pokemon.

Weakness: [Y] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C] / R / 73

Last edited:

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Here I am wondering what to do for Mewtwo's attack, and then it hit me. Ambertwo.
Mewtwo HP: 110 [P] Basic

Ability: Unstable Genetics
Once during your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, choose a Pokemon on your bench, this Pokemon is now the same type as that Pokemon. If tails, choose a Pokemon on your opponent’s bench, this Pokemon is now the same type as that Pokemon.

[P][P] Remember Allies
Choose 1 of the attacks of a Pokemon in your discard pile that was Knocked Out by an attack from your opponent’s Pokemon and use as this attack.

Weakness: [P] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 32
Murkrow HP: 60 [D] Basic

[C]Peck 10

[D] Stash
Attach an Energy or Pokemon Tool card from your discard pile to this Pokemon.

Weakness: [L] / Resistance: [P]-20 / Retreat: [C] / C / 57
Honchkrow HP: 110 [D] Stage 1 (Evolves from Murkrow)

Ability: Big Hat
All damage done to this Pokemon by [C] types is reduced by 20.

[D][D] Henchmen Barrage 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Murkrow on your bench.

Weakness: [L] / Resistance: [P]-20 / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 58

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Nice Honchkrow! You could make it that Big Hat reduces damage by 20 from [C] Pokémon. That sounds a little better to me.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I'm back after a break with a BREAK card.
Sneasel HP: 60 [D] Basic

[D] Special Scratch 10
Search your deck for a Sneasel and put it onto your bench.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: [P]-20 / Retreat: [C] / C / 59
Weavile HP: 80 [D] Stage 1 (Evolves from Sneasel)

[C] Acrobat Swipe 40
Ignore all effects on the Defending Pokemon.

[D][D] Devious Cut 50
At the beginning of your next turn, you may place 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: [P]-20 / Retreat: [C] / R / 60
Weavile BREAK HP: 110 [D] BREAK (Evolves from Weavile)

Ability: Sharper Claw
When this Pokemon attacks, you may do 50 more damage. If you do, Knock Out this Pokemon.

RB / 61
Espeon HP: 90 [P] Stage 1 (Evolves from Eevee)

Ability: Dim Light
You may only use 1 Dim Light during your turn. If this is your Active Pokemon, you may have your opponent reveal an Energy card in his or her hand and discard it.

[P][P] ESP Wave 60+
If your opponent discarded an Energy card in his or her hand due to the effects of Dim Light during your turn, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [P] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 33
Umbreon HP: 90 [D] Stage 1 (Evolves from Eevee)

Ability: Bright Moon
Once during your turn, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may have your opponent reveal his or her hand.

[D][D] Umbra Shot 80-
If you used Bright Moon during your turn, this attack does 20 less damage.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: [P]-20 / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 56
Eevee HP: 50 [C] Basic

Ability: Dark Light
If you have an Umbreon on your bench, you may search your deck for an Espeon and put it onto this Pokemon. If you have an Espeon on your bench, you may search your deck for an Umbreon and put it onto this Pokemon.

[C][C] Rainbow Tackle 20+
If you have more than 2 different types of Pokemon on your bench, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 81

Last edited:

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I'm nearly done the Fire types now! Sadly I'm also nearly done the grass types...
Litwick HP: 40 [R] Basic

[R] Weak Flame 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C] / C / 11
Lampent HP: 70 [R] Stage 1 (Evolves from Litwick)

[R] Life Drain 30
Heal from this Pokemon the same amount of damage you did to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C] / U / 12
Chandelure HP: 130 [R] Stage 2 (Evolves from Lampent)

B Curse
Place 1 damage counter on any Pokemon that does damage to this Pokemon.

[R][R] Fiery Candelabra 50+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Litwick, Lampent and Chandelure you have in play.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 13
Cacnea HP: 50 [G] Basic

Ability: Beginning Barbs
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to your bench, this Pokemon’s attacks do 10 more damage until the end of your turn.

[G] Wild Arms 20
This Pokemon does 10 damage to itself.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 4
Cacturne HP: 90 [G] Stage 1 (Evolves from Cacnea)

[C] Stalk
If your opponent plays a Supporter card during his or her next turn, place 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

[G][G] Night Hunt 50
This attack does 10 more damage for each [D] Pokemon on your bench.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / U / 5

Last edited:

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Aaand I'm done the grass types....
Bulbasaur HP: 50 [G] Basic

[C] Play Around 10
Flip a coin. If heads, shuffle a card in your opponent’s hand into his or her deck. If tails, shuffle a card from your hand into your deck.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 1
Ivysaur HP: 80 Stage 1 [G] (Evolves from Bulbasaur)

B Toxin
At any time during your turn, if this Pokemon is Poisoned, you may heal 10 damage from, this Pokemon.

[G][C] Alluring Aroma 30
If your opponent puts a Basic Pokemon from his or her hand onto his or her Bench during his or her next turn, switch that Pokemon with your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / U / 2
Venusaur HP: 140 [G] Stage 2 (Evolves from Ivysaur)

Ability: Toxic Bloom
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may use this ability. Both Active Pokemon are now Poisoned.

[G][G][G] Life Rumble 70
You may put up to 2 Basic Pokemon in either player’s discard pile onto either player’s Bench. If you do, put 2 damage counters on this Pokemon.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C][C] / R / 3
Misdreavus HP: 50 [P] Basic

[P] Fear Drain
During your next turn, if the Defending Pokemon is damaged by an attack from 1 of your Pokemon, you may heal 10 damage from 1 of your Pokemon.

[P][C] Eerie Wail 20
Flip a coin. If heads, you may discard a card in your hand. If you do, you may have your opponent discard a card in his or her hand.

Weakness: [D] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C] / C / 38
Mismagius HP: 80 [P] Stage 1 (Evolves from Misdreavus)

[P][C] Dream Trance
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

[P][P] Hallucination Implant 40
During your opponent’s next turn, the Defending Pokemon can only use the attacks of any Pokemon on your opponent’s Bench (That Pokemon still needs the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

Weakness: [D] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C] / R / 39
Froslass EX HP: 170 [P] Basic

[P][P] Manipulative Illusion
During your opponent’s next turn, if the Defending Pokemon tries to attack, flip a coin. If heads, choose 1 of your Benched Pokemon, all damage from that attack is dealt to that Pokemon.

[P][P][P] Deep Freeze 70
If the Defending Pokemon is not a [W] type, that Pokemon is now Asleep.

Pokemon EX Rule

Weakness: [D] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C] / UR / 43

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Looks like a bunch of manipulative Pokemon here! I particularly like Maismagius' second attack, as it is a fresher type of control/attack manipulation, which is nice.

In the quick wording department, "Bench" and "Asleep" should be captilised, and "you're" should be "your".

In the lengthier wording department, Halluciation Implant can be a bit confusing. I'm assuming the attack is forcing the Defending Pokemon to attack using only attacks from any of the Benched. If this is the case, then "a" should be "any". Eitherway, you also need the reminder text of "(That Pokemon still needs the necessary Energy to use each attack.)" after the effect.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I had a little bit of fun coming up with Skuntank.
Stunky HP: 60 [D] Basic

[D] Tail Raise
If this Pokemon would be damaged by an attack from your opponent's Pokemon during your opponent’s next turn, place 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 66
Skuntank HP: 110 [D] Stage 1 (Evolves from Stunky)

[D][D] Foul Odor 50
You may knock out this Pokemon. If you do, return 1 Pokemon on your opponent’s Bench and all cards attached to it to your opponent’s hand.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 67
Stantler HP: 90 [C] Basic

[C][C] Backup Illusion 30
If you have more Prize Cards remaining than your opponent, you may choose 1 of your Benched Pokemon. This Pokemon has the attacks and abilities of that Pokemon until the end of your next turn (This Pokemon still needs the necessary Energy to use that attack).

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / R / 82
Chinchou HP: 50 Basic

[L] Dull Illumination
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a card, reveal it, then shuffle your deck and put that card on top of it.

Weakness: [G] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 25
Lanturn HP: 90 Stage 1 (Evolves from Chinchou)

Ability: Shining Lanterns
This Pokemon’s attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent’s [D] Pokemon.

[L][L] Glistening Lights 20x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of [L] Pokemon on your bench.

Weakness: [G] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / U / 26

Last edited:

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Sorry for the wait.
Houndour HP: 60 [R] Basic

[R] Bark 10+
If the Defending Pokemon is a Poochyena, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: / Retreat: [C] / C / 11
Houndoom HP: 110 [R] Stage 1 (Evolves from Houndour)

Ability: Rivalry
If your opponent has any Mightyena or Poochyena on his or her Bench, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage.

[R][C] Significant Burn 40
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned. Put 3 damage counters on that Pokemon instead of 2 if your opponent flips tails in between turns.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: / Retreat: [C] / U / 10
Poochyena HP: 60 [D] Basic

[D] Snarl 10+
If the Defending Pokemon is a Houndour, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 63
Mightyena HP 110 [D] Stage 1 (Evolves from Poochyena)

Ability: Rivalry
If your opponent has any Houndoom or Houndour on his or her Bench, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage.

[C][C] Cackle 50
Discard a card from your hand, if you do and draw a card.

Weakness: [F] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / U / 63
Bronzor HP:50 [M] Basic

[M] Gyro Ball 20+
If your opponent went first this game, this attack does 10 more damage.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: [P] / Retreat: [C] / U / 69
Bronzong HP: 90 [M] Stage 1 (Evolves from Bronzor)

Ability: Clockworks
Once during your turn, if this is your Active Pokemon you may flip a coin. If heads, remove a Modernize counter in play.

[M][M][C] Balance Tackle
If this Pokemon was damaged by an attack from your opponent’s Active Pokemon during your opponent’s last turn, you may place the same amount of damage counters on that Pokemon.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: [P] / Retreat: [C][C][C] / R / 70

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Done the fire types!
Fennekin HP: 50 [R] Basic

[R] Flame Cycle 10
You may discard a [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, draw a card.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 14
Braixen HP: 80 [R] Stage 1 (Evolves from Fennekin)

[R][C] Flare Spotlight 40
Flip a coin. If heads, switch 1 of your opponent’s benched Pokemon with his or her Active Pokemon.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / U / 15
Delphox HP: 130 [R] Stage 2 (Evolves from Braixen)

Ability: Wandworks
Once during your turn if this is your Active Pokemon, you may discard an Item card from your hand, if you do, search your deck for a [R] Energy and attach it to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[R][R][C] Psychic Flame 80
Flip a coin, if heads your opponent reveals their hand. If tails, reveal your hand.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / U / 16
Pancham HP: 50 [F] Basic

[F] Trickster Tackle 20
This attack isn’t affected by any effects on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [P] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C /54
Pangoro HP: 110 [F] Stage 1 (Evolves from Pancham)

[F][F] Panda Punch 30+
If you have any [G] Pokemon on your bench, this attack does 30 more damage.

Weakness: [P] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / U / 55

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Oh! I quite like Delphox's Wandworks - it's a very neat concept, especially the Item discarding. I would think that you could up the power a bit, though, and even go as far as searching your deck for a [R] Energy and attaching it!

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I'm baaaaaaaaaack! :D Well, for now anyways. I don't know how much time I'll get once school starts.
M Sableye EX HP:210 [P] Mega (Evolves from Sableye EX)
Mega Evolution rule
When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokemon, your turn ends.

[P][C] Reflection Crystal 70
If this Pokemon would be damaged by an attack during you opponent's next turn. Place 7 damage counters on that Pokemon.

Pokemon EX Rule
Weakness: [Y] / Resistance: [C]-20 / Retreat: [C] / UR / 35
Absol EX HP: 170 [D] Basic

[D] Track 30
Your opponent reveals a Pokemon in his or her hand if any.

[D][C] Shadow Slash 40+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [D] Pokemon you have in play.

Pokemon EX Rule
Weakness: [F] / Resistance: [P]-20 / Retreat: [C][C] / UR / 64
M Absol EX HP:210 [D] Mega (Evolves from Absol EX)
Mega Evolution rule
When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokemon, your turn ends.

[D][D] Misfortune Disaster 90
Whenever your opponent flips a coin during his or her next turn, treat it as tails.

Pokemon EX Rule
Weakness: [F] / Resistance: [P]-20 / Retreat: [C][C] / UR / 65
Noibat HP: 60 [N] Basic

[C] Gust 10

[P][C] Developing Echolocation
Flip a coin. If heads, ignore all damage done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [Y] / Resistance: [G]-20 / Retreat: None / C / 79
Noivern HP: 120 [N] Stage 1 (Evolves from Noibat)

[P][D] Navigate 60
Prevent all effects of attacks done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [Y] / Resistance: [G]-20 / Retreat: [C] / U / 80
Item: Absol Spirit Link
Pokemon Tool
Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

Your turn does not end if the Pokemon this card is attached to becomes M Absol EX.
U / 88
Item: Moonlight Cloak
Pokemon Tool
Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The [D] Pokemon this card is attached to is now [C] type.

U / 93
Item: Sableye Spirit Link
Pokemon Tool

Your turn does not end if the Pokemon this card is attached to becomes M Sableye EX.
U / 94
Item: Spirit Necklace
Pokemon Tool
Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

Once during your turn, may discard 3 cards attached to this Pokemon, if you do put a card from your discard pile into your hand.

U / 95

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Is Mawile a little too powerful? I'm not quite sure.
Qwilfish HP: 80 [W] Basic
B Toxin
At any time during your turn, if this Pokemon is Poisoned, you may heal 10 damage from, this Pokemon.

Ability: Toxic Spines
Whenever this Pokemon is damaged by an attack from your opponent’s Pokemon, flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.

[W][C] Puff Up 30+
If the Defending Pokemon has enough Energy attached to attack during your opponent’s next turn, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness: [L] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 17
Carvanha HP: 50 [W] Basic

[C] Schooling
Search your deck for a Carvanah and put it on your Bench.

[W] Crunch 10

Weakness: [G] / Resistance: [P] / Retreat: [C] / C / 18
Sharpedo HP:100 [W] Stage 1 (Evolves from Carvanha)

Ability: Speed Boost
If you have a Sharpedo on your Bench, this Pokemon no [C] in its Retreat Cost.

[W][W] Aqua Missile 60+
You may choose to do 50 more damage, if you do, this Pokemon can’t attack during your next turn.

Weakness: [G] / Resistance: [P] / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 19
Mawile HP: 80 [M] Basic

Ability: Hungry Horns
If this Pokemon is Confused, Asleep or Paralyzed, this Pokemon’s attacks do 40 more damage.

[M][M][C] Triple Bite 30x
This attack can be used even if this Pokemon is Asleep, Confused or Paralyzed. Flip 3 coins, this attack 30 damage times the number of heads. If this Pokemon is Asleep, Confused or Paralyzed flip 2 coins instead of 3.

Weakness: [R] / Resistance: [G] / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 73

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I reckon Mawile is pretty good. Hungry Horns could probably be dropped by 20, as it could be a little devastating if combo'd with something like Hypno and some damage buffs. That said, the high energy cost and only two flips are pretty good balances, so good job!

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Finished the water types!
Corphish HP: 70 [W] Basic

[W][W][C] Crabhammer 40

Weakness [G] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 20
Crawdaunt HP: 130 [W] Stage 1 (Evolves from Corphish)

[W][C] Tight Grip 40
The Defending Pokemon can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

[W][W][C] Territorial Wave 70
Discard 3 Pokemon on your Bench.

Weakness [G] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C][C] / U / 21
Piplup HP: 60 [W] Basic

[W] Slide 10
Switch this Pokemon with a Pokemon on your Bench.

Weakness [L] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C] / C / 22
Prinplup HP: 80 [W] Stage 1 (Evolves from Piplup)

[W][C] Icy Water 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon can’t attack during your opponent’s next turn. If tails, this Pokemon can’t attack during your next turn.

Weakness [L] / Resistance: None / Retreat: [C][C] / U / 23
Empoleon HP:130 [W] Stage 2 (Evolves from Prinplup)

[W][W] King’s Presence
During your opponent’s next turn, if your opponent tries to switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon, place 3 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon.

[W][M][M][C] Cold Steel 70+
If the Defending Pokemon has a [M] Weakness, this attack does 80 more damage.

Weakness [L] / Resistance: [P] / Retreat: [C][C] / R / 24