Art Gallery double o squirtle's Gallery - Something Different

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Hello and welcome to my gallery where I'll post some of my drawings and graphic images. If you want to request something just ask!

Here's what I've got done so far :D

Sketches:
SAM_0825.JPG
SAM_0819.JPG
SAM_0832.JPG
sam_0835-jpg.9402
sam_0839-jpg.9404
sam_0836-jpg.9405
milotic-jpg.9421
gligar-jpg.9420
sam_0843-jpg.9432
sam_0842-jpg.9433
sketch-bundle-png.9491
sketch-bundle-2-png.9700
sketch-bundle-3-png.9806
Sketch bundle 3.png
Vracken's rhydon.png
tgk's pichu.png
Jabber's Honedge.png
sketch bundle 4.png
sketch-bundle-5-png.10098
sketch-bundle-6-png.10283
reshiram-png.10722

Digital art:
giratina-png.9492
sabeleye-png.9434
m-banette-png.9435
cofagrigus-png.9419
Murkrow card art.png
horsea-card-art-png.9967
gardevoir-png.10103
garchomp-card-art-png.10282
steffenkas-bellossom-png.10720
jesis-pop-star-pikachu-png.10721
yveltal-png.10903
clauncher-card-art-png.10902
tropius-png.11064
tapu-koko-light-blue-png.11067
piplups-png.11300
karrablast-w-shelmet-png.11299
lurantis-png.11436
mew-png.11435
litten-png.11562
scarmory-png.11563
heracross-png.11658
pikipek-png.11659

Other:
dark pit drawing.png

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I really like your sketches! These are original poses, right? They are very unique.

I'm a bit curious on what graphic software you are planning on using. Perhaps myself or others could help you in using it. :)

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I really like your sketches! These are original poses, right? They are very unique.

I'm a bit curious on what graphic software you are planning on using. Perhaps myself or others could help you in using it. :)
Thanks! I'm planning on using Gimp or Inkscape (as what I used to make my current avy) but I'm pretty new to Gimp and Inkscape isn't exactly the best for what I'm trying to. I've gotten the basic mechanics of the 2 down so I should be putting in some designs soon. Though if you have any better ideas for software (which I'm guessing you do) please tell me.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Nice work on the sketches. Love seeing the Pokemon in such interesting poses!

How long have you been drawing for? Do you use reference images when trying to compose your sketches?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Thanks! I'm planning on using Gimp or Inkscape (as what I used to make my current avy) but I'm pretty new to Gimp and Inkscape isn't exactly the best for what I'm trying to. I've gotten the basic mechanics of the 2 down so I should be putting in some designs soon. Though if you have any better ideas for software (which I'm guessing you do) please tell me.
I'm not overly experienced in the world of GIMP although it is similar to other programs like Photoshop. If there's something you're a bit confused about, feel free to shoot me a PM! Anyways, GIMP is probably the best free image editors out there, but really don't know much about Inkscape.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
How long have you been drawing for? Do you use reference images when trying to compose your sketches?
I just started drawing a couple months ago. For the actual sketches I just look at the body features of the pokemon I'm drawing, and then rearrange them to make the poses.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Your drawings are looking really detailed! I think my favorite might be the Duskull. :3 It looks so much happier than Duskull normally does. :p

And about digitalizing your art––I know @Reggie McGigas uses primarily GIMP for his cards; he might be able to help digitalizing drawings. I don't know too much about GIMP or Inkscape, unfortunately. :(

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I got some more sketches done.

Milotic.JPG
gligar.JPG
I'd really like to know what you guys think about these, they're done in similar style to my avatar.
sabeleye (avy).PNG
Cofagrigus.PNG

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Haha, I really like that Gligar! It is another very unique and cheeky pose. Some interesting digital art there. I reckon you should try and focus on the line width. Notice Sableye's jewel or the lines around the right of Cofagrigus' jaw. They both have quite differing thicknesses that can make the drawing look a bit out-of-place. I think you should start working on that before you get into the more difficult stuff like shading. :3

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Haha, I really like that Gligar! It is another very unique and cheeky pose. Some interesting digital art there. I reckon you should try and focus on the line width. Notice Sableye's jewel or the lines around the right of Cofagrigus' jaw. They both have quite differing thicknesses that can make the drawing look a bit out-of-place. I think you should start working on that before you get into the more difficult stuff like shading. :3
I used a different method of drawing Cofagrigus' jaw and Sabeleye's eye. Now that I think of it though, the only reason I did that was because of something that I didn't include in the images : P Thanks for the feedback though! I'll take it into account on my next ones :D

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Have a Panda!
SAM_0843.JPG
Have a Lizard!
SAM_0842.JPG
I fixed the Sabeleye and did another one.
sabeleye.png
m banette.png

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Massive fan of Scizor and Espeon as well as the Duskull, those are awesome great job double o 7

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I updated the OP with what I've done so far.

I'm starting to run out of ideas for sketches so, uh, please give me requests :D
Sketch bundle 3.png
Oh, and I'm a really big fan of Kid Icarus: Uprising, so I thought I'd do something different.
dark pit drawing.png

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Have you thought about doing a full team and their trainer? It is a lot more work, but it could be good experience.

Otherwise, do the og Rhydon please ^w^

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Have you thought about doing a full team and their trainer? It is a lot more work, but it could be good experience.
I like the idea and I have tried something similar to that before, but I'm pretty bad at drawing people so I usually don't, I think I might try doing that once I get a little more practice.