TCG Fakes Double Crisis: Tides of Battle

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Rune_Blad3, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Rune_Blad3 Aspiring Trainer
    Rune_Blad3

Hello, I'm here to share with you a 32 card mini set that i've been working, which expands on the Double Crisis mini set we got a few months ago.
    This mini set will have a lot of the older cards remade with more up to date stats so they could be at least some what viable in the Meta, Along with some new twists.

Any way Let's get on with the List shall we.

Update: Added All the basic of the Pokemon from the set, Excluding Pokemon-EX
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    =====================PROMOS===================
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    GadgetJax and Reggie McGigas like this.

2. GadgetJax Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
    GadgetJax

I like this idea a lot! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Maybe a Flygon for Team Magma and a Kingdra for Team Aqua? Double Crisis had Aqua Muk, so don't be discouraged to try out new Pokemon that haven't been featured with Team Magma (and Aqua) before!

Rune_Blad3 likes this.
  3. I'd like to see an Aqua Regice and Magma's Regirock.

Rune_Blad3 and GadgetJax like this.
  4. Rune_Blad3 Aspiring Trainer
    Rune_Blad3

I think I will make those they would be quite neat.

Reggie McGigas likes this.
  5. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Those special energy are beautiful! =D The Aqua symbol may be a bit too far to the right, but that doesn't really matter considering the way you've signified the energy as rainbow just through the art! Absolutely stunning.

Is that real card art that you are using on the Pokemon? Not trying be offensive, but those with card art are much less quality - and have less appeal - than those that have art that are not scans. Considering the energy you made, I think that you could make beautiful card art with your own skills... and that truely would be awesome :)

In relation to the texts, I think you need to be careful with what you capitalise. 'Coin', for an example, is never capitalised, nor is 'damage'. You can easily check these grammar things by going to the official PTCG database and searching for the word, and then seeing what is officially done. Also, 'one' is always '1', and stuff like that. I suggest you check the database when you're not certain, too, so you can make some top quality fakes!!

Reggie McGigas likes this.
  6. Rune_Blad3 Aspiring Trainer
    Rune_Blad3

Just adding a bit of a spoiler.. still got a ton of digital work to go on these guys.
    But! Have a spoiler sketch of the Pokemon-EX in this little mini set. [​IMG]

Ice Arceus, Athena and Zygarde like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?