Don't You Just Love the Sound of Silence? Pokémon Card Maker 2 (R2) (July 9 2014)

Nod3

her majesty
The release candidate can be reached here: http://pcm2.byethost18.com/
If anybody is willing to purchase a domain name for pcm2 (preferably pcm2.org), that would be greatly appreciated

Scheduled release date: Saturday November 30, 2013, 12:00 (midday), UTC+10:00/GMT+10:00 ops lol this never happened mebe rc 3 will come out later this year top lel

Currently the version is Pokemon Card Maker 2 Revision 2

+Added the ability to save cards and stuff (does not work on images more details on the forum)
*Various fixes such as a favicon

Release candidate preview:
ifCeVAD.png

Zeto

Milotic
RE: Pokemon Card Maker (Wip)

^ Nope, sadly it doesn't work. But don't worry, I understand how hard it is to make something like that.
I have some basics (yes, like really, basics) with javascript, but since it has been inspired by python (the syntax is almost the same), i guess i can help you sometimes. :)

Nod3

her majesty

Okay, I've got the cardmaker working again. Scratch java, html5 is back.

Zeto

Milotic

There seems to be a bug. When i uncheck either checked choices (basic, separator...), it doesnt disappear. I know it s possible to 'refresh' by choosing a blank to cover it up, but with easy lines with True and False, you can fix that.
just wanted to point that out

Nod3

her majesty

Zeto said:
There seems to be a bug. When i uncheck either checked choices (basic, separator...), it doesnt disappear. I know it s possible to 'refresh' by choosing a blank to cover it up, but with easy lines with True and False, you can fix that.
just wanted to point that out

I'm not good with canvas, and the thing is, when an image is drawn, you can't undraw it (or maybe you can, but like I said, bad at canvas).

Zeto

Milotic

^When you said that, i realized how it really works...

In any case, it s no big deal.
And yes, i totally support your project (i hated on PCM though, cuz it wasnt professional lol).

Nod3

her majesty

Zeto said:
^When you said that, i realized how it really works...

In any case, it s no big deal.
And yes, i totally support your project (i hated on PCM though, cuz it wasnt professional lol).

This one will be professional! Definatley! Totally not going to get bored and kick the bucket on pcm... heh...

Nod3

her majesty

That's... One small step for PCM... One, giant leap for PCM's Veteran Community...
+Added image upload function, and it doesn't touch the server (until the card is submitted, (submission will be added later, original PCM maker can do that) where it will then be part of the card) Need to find a way to make dragabble images, and layer them (so they don't create ugly afterimages)
*Changed host - PCM is now hosted on something different because FTPing is easier than directly editing tumblr HTML, plus I can work on it while tumblr is down.

Also, pics:
dRSnz.png
F4SUO.png
Edit: Also, told you I wouldn't kick the bucket! Just go on a massive hiatus playing minecraft all day >.>

GoobieDoob

Inactive

It actually works for just the blanks. This might be useful considering PokemonCardMaker.org went down and was overtaken by TradingCardMaker.org.

Thanx!

Nod3

her majesty

GoobieDoob said:
It actually works for just the blanks. This might be useful considering PokemonCardMaker.org went down and was overtaken by TradingCardMaker.org.

Thanx!

I'm actually "staff" of tradingcardmaker.net, and I can assure you, we are making slow but steady progress to getting back your beloved pokemoncardmaker.org :)

Updated version (currently r3c --- don't worry, r4a coming soon) here: http://talons1337.byethost18.com/
Much, much more dynamic and overall easier to use, imo. (Note: may take a whole to load, as it has to initialize all of the blanks and such. Uses EX cards, and has a big white box to signify where blanks will go. It's seriously much better than the old design, although it can still use some tweaking.)

aschefield101

is behind you !
RE: Now in Beta, at long last! Pokemon Card Maker

NOD, below is a screenie of all that loads for me :
LYTf4tl.jpg
Firefox thats on, with adblock tested on and off.

Nod3

her majesty

Scroll down
Edit: Also takes a long time to load.

aschefield101

is behind you !

Nod3 said:
Scroll down

Thats all thats there, (BG repeats basically below the box area) and the page has finished loading with that :)

Nod3

her majesty

aschefield101 said:
Nod3 said:
Scroll down

Thats all thats there, (BG repeats basically below the box area) and the page has finished loading with that :)

Right click>show page source
Paste what you see

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!

I see the website correctly, using Chrome, nice webbie! Good job!

aschefield101

is behind you !

Tis working now, oddly. Notes :
  • I noticed a few radio buttons aren't working (assuming thats because not all blanks are uploaded?)
  • Illus text needs to be right justified (and much closer to the right side).
  • HP needs right justifying too (closer to Energy icon)
I generally dislike generators, but its shaping up to be so much better than the others already :D

Long live NOD!

Nod3

her majesty

aschefield101 said:
  • I noticed a few radio buttons aren't working (assuming thats because not all blanks are uploaded?)
No, that's some weird issue that I can't work out. I have to look into it. Probably one of the scripts died.
  • Illus text needs to be right justified (and much closer to the right side).
I'm aware of this issue, but for some reason it won't align itself. I need to look deeper.
  • HP needs right justifying too (closer to Energy icon)
Same as above
I generally dislike generators, but its shaping up to be so much better than the others already :D
That means a lot, especially from you.

Nod3

her majesty

Obama has swag
ywYhPb3.png

I bet imgur will resize it make make it a jpeg
oh wait
it only has 10 colours
Made with Pokemon Card Maker 2 Beta 2 (Revision 5)

Nod3

her majesty
RE: [Warning: High levels of swag] More CSS updates, as usual! Pokemon Card Maker

It feels so good to get things done
rlbU0pb.png