• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan/Tornadus EX- Black & White through Plasma Gale

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
Pokemon:
3 Phanpy- PLS
3 Donphan-PLS
3 Tornadus EX-DEX
(9)

Energy:
4 Double Colorless Energy-NXD
8 Fighting Energy-BLW
(12)

Trainers:
3 Aspertia City Gym-BCR
3 Skyarrow Bridge-NXD
4 Professor Juniper-DEX
4 N-DEX
2 Skyla-BCR
1 Random Receiver-DEX
4 Ultra Ball-DEX
3 Switch-BCR
3 Energy Switch-BLW
4 Pokémon Catcher-EPO
4 Ether-FBCF
3 Pokedex-BLW
1 Scramble Switch-PLS
(39)

60 Total

Start with Tornadus to soften up big Pokemon and KO small Basics. Then switch over to Donphan and use Wreck to deal heavy damage. Scramble Switch, Energy Switch, and Switch grant you versatility and the high count of Stadiums allows you to utilize Donphan and Tornadus to their full extent. All help is appreciated.
Phanphy – Fighting – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[F] Tackle: 10 damage.
[F][F][C] Rollout: 50 damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 2

[F] Spinning Turn: 40 damage. Switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon.
[F][F][C][C] Wreck: 80+ damage. If there is a Stadium in play, this attack does 60 more damage, and discard that Stadium.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 4

Switch your Active Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon. Then, you may move any number of Energy attached to that Pokemon to the new Active Pokemon.

ACE SPEC: You can’t have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

Reveal the top card of your deck. If it’s a basic Energy card, attach it to one of your Pokemon. If it isn’t, return it to the top of your deck.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

Baby_BI

PM me if you want to make a PTCGO playtesting team
You need to tell us what all the Plasma Gale cards does.

9Tailz

how hard it it to look at the scans -_-
Ok, whatever..
I updated the first post with translations.

9Tailz

Alright, I'll keep that in mind for next time. Anyway, do you have any input on the deck?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Let's try to at least help this guy if we're gonna post.

Donphan is a very interesting card, and I like him in here. It's ability to do 140 is awesome, but we have a problem. And you already know what it is - your Weakness to Keldeo. Unfortunately, 140 HP isn't enough either. All it needs is one Water Energy and you're done. I would cut the Donphan line to 2-2, and add two Mewtwo EX. You're gonna be up against a Mewtwo and find that he's doing 120 when you have 4 Energy and Mewtwo only has a single DCE. This is a lot, and not something you can just Scramble Switch when Catcher is so prevalent. (That being said, go Computer Search or Dowsing Machine.)

These are just a few changes I'm pointing out. Interesting deck idea, and try these edits first and get back to me.

9Tailz

Scramble Switch switches the Pokemon and Energy, so moving it on to something else could keep Donphan alive for another turn. Even with Catcher, if the Energy isn't on it then Mewtwo can't do much to it, and I can attach an Energy and use Spinning Turn or Switch to get out of the Active spot if they try to stall or KO it in two attacks. I'll test the other ACE SPECS too to see which ones work the best. I do like the idea of cutting down on Donphan and adding some Mewtwo, though. I'll try that out and see how it works.