• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan/Nidoqueen/Vileplume (BR Masters)

Eevil_One

Top-Decker
3-3 Donphan Prime
2-1-2 Nidoqueen RR
1-1-1 Vileplume UL
3-1 Uxie Lv. X LA
3 Spiritomb AR
1 Chatot MD
1 Mesprit LA
1 Unown Q

4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Judge
2 Looker's Investigation
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Broken Time Space
4 Rare Candy
1 Expert Belt

4 Rainbow Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy
3 Warp Energy
6 Fighting Energy

Strategy: SP counter/Tank deck with disruption (trainer/power lock). Worst matchup is Gengar/Vileplume/Spiritomb because of fainting spell. Any tech ideas would be great.

i really think that 4 judge is too much
and lose the mesprit.. its not worth running just 1 of it, you will already have donphan active, queen, vileplume, 1~3 uxies on the bench, and if you drop that 1 mesprit, its not going to help you as much as uxies would.

Drop
-1 Mesprit
-2 Judge
-1 Rare Candy

Add
1-0-1 or 1-1-1 Machamp
IF 1-0-1
+1 Professor oak's new theoy
+1 Expert Belt

if 1-1-1 Machamp
+1 Expert Belt

oh and also id prob -2 rainbow for
+2 Fighting

Yeah, I agree on 4 judge being too many. They will most likely come out for Hunter/PONT once we get the new set.

As for your other points, mesprit is way to good to cut. It stalls setup early game, and vs. SPs it stops critical bright look/healing breath/galactic switch turns.As a one-of it will get much better with hunter as well.

Machamp is unnecessary because this deck already has an extremely favorable SP matchup and it
doesn't advance my position in my less favorable matchups (i.e. Gengar/Vileplume)

Back