• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan/Manectric (Masters, any tourney)

SeaLegend

Heya.
4-4 Donphan
2-2 Manectric
1-1 Entei Raikou LEGEND
3 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Crobat G
1 Regirock LA

4 Broken Time-Space
2 Stark Mountain
3 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Luxury Ball
2 Seeker
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Poke Turn
1 Bench Shield

8 Fighting Energy
3 Lightning Energy
2 Fire Energy

The strategy here is to get a quick Donphan set up, with Manectric protecting the bench. ERL is my endgame tech and can help to counter water decks in a pinch; it's a Crobat drop shy of OHKOing Gyarados and can easily take anything else out with Detonation Spin. Registark is in there as a great energy recovery engine to get Donphan Heavy Impacting ASAP.

It saves your damaged Donphans and it's great for using Uxie against trainer lock decks.

things you may want to take out:
1 BTS too many of them and they get the way
1 bench shield you have manec why do you need bench sheild
2 bebe communication is so much better

things you way want to add:
2 expert belt you need to be able to do that extra 20 damage
2 collector any deck now a days should run 3-4 collectors

The Bench Shield is to protect Manectric; Manectric's body doesn't protect itself so ERL would one shot it. On Bebe's vs Communication, it's really a preference. Nowadays, with the rising threat of trainer lock I much prefer to run supporter heavy decks with not much more than 8 trainers. Because of this, there's no way I'm going to run 4 Expert Belts. Collector is also a card I prefer to run few of, as I find it to be a dead card more often than not and much prefer the versatility offered by Bebe's.

ERL only hits pokemon with pokepowers so you wouldn't have thing to worry about with thunder fail. Also you should take out an uxie and add in the level x if you have or can afford it. If not you can add in another poketurn. Also this is just my opinion. The number of sp related trainers you run you should run the same number of cryus or max them out. But besides that you deck looks really good

Back