SovietToaster14

Aspiring Trainer
lmTgcJ1.png
gyarados_break_by_dominicbrowne14-d9aa5bv.png
vs2_utw_2015_entry___mega_gengar_by_dominicbrowne14-d960f25.png
starmie_ex__full_art__by_dominicbrowne14-d9hlnu0.png
magne_family_by_dominicbrowne14-d9jz4d6.png
masterball_by_dominicbrowne14-d99vk2o.png

Nice card designs! I do think that Gyarados-BREAK is a bit too powerful though - maybe make it if you flip a coin after Gyarados damages the Defending Pokemon?

Ohey, I have noticed your stuff from DeviantArt! Anyways, you've got some really nice image fakes here. I really like the Starmie-EX, as you are really getting there with those textures, as well as the holosheet on the Master Ball. I also like the render of the Mega Gengar - you did a really good job with it!

Anyways, I'm a bit of a nitpicker in using the accurate wording on cards. For an example, 'energy' should always be captilised as 'Energy'. If you'd like to me to help you get your card's wording to maximum realism, just let me know! :>

Welcome welcome, young fellow image faker. So it was you who made that awesome Mega Gengar using Cascade's blanks. I really dig the render style. Did you make the models for it and the Gyarados ones yourself? Good stuff so far.

Nice card designs! I do think that Gyarados-BREAK is a bit too powerful though - maybe make it if you flip a coin after Gyarados damages the Defending Pokemon?
I was trying to stick to the VG ability with Gyarados BREAK more so than a TCG one. Flipping after attacking would simply be calling it paralysis instead.

Anyways, I'm a bit of a nitpicker in using the accurate wording on cards. For an example, 'energy' should always be captilised as 'Energy'. If you'd like to me to help you get your card's wording to maximum realism, just let me know! :>
Thanks, I recognise you from DA too. I like your stuff too. I'm basically just sharing my stuff on both sites atm. One of my worst habits is that I usually make cards late at night. So no matter how many times I read over it, mistakes always turn up at that hour. I'll get round to fixing it one day.

So it was you who made that awesome Mega Gengar using Cascade's blanks. I really dig the render style. Did you make the models for it and the Gyarados ones yourself? Good stuff so far.
Thanks very much! Yep that was me. I come from a 3D modeling background and I'm really not too strong with a pencil or tablet so most of my work will have a 3D look to it. Kinda like 5ban Graphics on the official cards or even Eske Yoshinob

Back