Does anyone have Verizon Cable?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am wonering because I am not sure if they carry Cartoon network on that service. It is urgent. I hope it is not digital only because then I will not get Pokemon anymore. Thanks.:)

I know but we have to have cable XD. That is why I need to know because I watch CN all the time when Pokemon is on. We are getting it for free as long as we pay rent.:)

I know, get cable an all, but if you don't get w/e channel u need to watch pokemon, you can watch it on the internet.

Is it on basic or digital?:)

It is like Comcast but it is Verizon. They are competing with Comcast so I was wondeing if they carried CN on their server?:)

Bleh.....
Whatever you do just don't get Charter.... it's TERRIBLE.....
You should be able to get it, but you could easily watch it online.
I'm sure there's millions of web-sites, it might be on Hulu, YouTube works, I think go-pokemon might even have it. ;)

It would just be so horrible if you couldn't watch Pokemon!

...I have Verizon, and I get Cartoon Network. We have a lot of channels though, so idk what package it comes in.

ThePokemonDude said:
Bleh.....
Whatever you do just don't get Charter.... it's TERRIBLE.....
You should be able to get it, but you could easily watch it online.
I'm sure there's millions of web-sites, it might be on Hulu, YouTube works, I think go-pokemon might even have it. ;)

I KNOW charter is HORRIBAD!

-CC

Canis Lupus said:
It would just be so horrible if you couldn't watch Pokemon!

...I have Verizon, and I get Cartoon Network. We have a lot of channels though, so idk what package it comes in.

Is it in the 2-99 range? That is basic cable. If so then I may still be able to watch it on CN.:)

Back