Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Yea I can trade for that. I am getting on now so send me trade invite when you can.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Thank you for another trade Dr.Mario!! :)
Hope to trade with you again in the future.

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Prince Dedenne said:
Thank you for another trade Dr.Mario!! :)
Hope to trade with you again in the future.

No no thank you good sir!

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Let me see then...

If I give you 14 PP Up, would you give me the Shiny Deino?

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Yes I would do that trade.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Dr.Mario said:

Ok good.

Do you keep the Pokémon for the Pokédex? Because I have some that are legendaries. (I am also interested in the Shiny Solosis with 5 perfect IV's)

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Eron said:
Dr.Mario said:

Ok good.

Do you keep the Pokémon for the Pokédex? Because I have some that are legendaries. (I am also interested in the Shiny Solosis with 5 perfect IV's)

Yes I would want to keep my pokedex wants.

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

Ill give you 14 heart scales for the shiny bold solosis

SimonCookie

Aspiring Trainer

Do you trade your HA corpfish for 7 heartscales?

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Can I have a Shiny 5IV Solosis (if born in Kallos?) I can give you 20 Rare Candy`s (even more ;) if you want) or a Ability Capsule

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

pikadino said:
Ill give you 14 heart scales for the shiny bold solosis

Im going to pass on that one.
SimonCookie said:
Do you trade your HA corpfish for 7 heartscales?

Yea I can do that.

ShinyVincent said:
Can I have a Shiny 5IV Solosis (if born in Kallos?) I can give you 20 Rare Candy`s (even more ;) if you want) or a Ability Capsule

It was not born in kalos not sure if that's a deal breaker but an ability capsule would be nice if not.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Alright... I have 10 of the 11 for the Shiny Solosis. I had to take out the Legends, except Mewtwo I have 2.

EDIT: Would you like the 4 Battle Items you want instead of the other 3 Dex entries?

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

So, I just want to confirm the shiny Riolu trade I proposed is good. Are you willing to trade it for the 14 Pokémon for the Pokédex?

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Eron said:
Alright... I have 10 of the 11 for the Shiny Solosis. I had to take out the Legends, except Mewtwo I have 2.

EDIT: Would you like the 4 Battle Items you want instead of the other 3 Dex entries?

Yea that would work. 11 pokemon and then the power items.
Are you able to trade right now?

Galaxy Hunter said:
So, I just want to confirm the shiny Riolu trade I proposed is good. Are you willing to trade it for the 14 Pokémon for the Pokédex?

Yes, yes I am.

Can you trade now?

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Sorry, I don`t want it than.

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

Dr.Mario said:
Eron said:

Yea that would work. 11 pokemon and then the power items.
Are you able to trade right now?

Galaxy Hunter said:

Yes, yes I am.

Can you trade now?

Not at the moment, if you can wait until Saturday that'd be great. I've got a test coming up on Friday I have to study for, followed by a fairly long road trip.

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Alright I'll save it for you.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Ok, so it's:

7 Heart Scales
14 PP Ups
10 Pokémon for Pokédex
2 Power Belts
2 Power Band

FOR:

Flawless Rotom
Shiny 5 perfect IVs Solosis
Shiny 5 perfect IVs Deino

Give me a while, I need to put all the things and gather the Belts and Bands.

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer

Alright looks good do you think you will be ready today?

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Cml for 5IV Tyrunt and 5IV Helioptille and 5IV Pancham? Could I give you a Ability Capsule for all 3? Or, do I need to trow in a few Rare Candy`s?