do u cheat without cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
as said above, the examples are:

ur plying polistall, during ur turn u use PETM search for poli ex, but u are also checking the amonut of fossils left in deck .

u use queendom , each turn u quick search and take the card u want, at the same time ur checking whether ur 1-1 milotic is in the deck or not

u put the cards u want at the bottom, then u pretent to shuffle ur deck (like normal) but finally u shuffle the card u want at the top!

The first two are not cheating. I even use this to see if my main pokemon is in my prize cards or in my deck.

1 and 2 areperfectly legal but number 3 is... maybe. Because technically, you're shuffling your deck by putting the card from the bottom on top.

if u dont get caught is not call cheating.... understand since they dont no it just like a shuffing trick. I know a friend that can shuff cards to the point where he get a godLy hand every turn. The way he put this cards on the table and just sperate them into 6 group each group and 10 cards just like noraml but where it time to shuff it he do it so fast. But when the oppenet ask to shuff his deck his face just drop down like an idiot. LOL

another problem, :

lets say u put ur preciuos blasty ex line side by side (i mean 1 squirtle, 1 rare can, and 1 blasty ex all together) ,
then u shuffle it like normal (even ur opponent shuffle it u'll still get the evo line easily), then u go like T1 squirtle, T2 blasty

(doing the same with the steelix line, pidgeot line maybe?)

would it count as cheating and might cause u losing the game?

The problem with what you said is how will your opponent know you did this? How will he know you put Blasty ex line side by side? It is cheating, but your opponent won't know you did this.

RE:  do u cheat without cheating?

Dustox123-EX said:
if u dont get caught is not call cheating....
No, then it's called being dishonest. And that's a violation of SOTG, or at least that's what you'll hear them telling you.

Deoxys said:
hehe
I use just one...
...the 3. I did it on National. It is cool
And it would be best, Deoxys, that you don't do that again.

Dishonesty kills a lot more than your game status (game loss), your reputation as a person will take a plunge, if it hasn't already.

Yeah, I don't see where this would go. "I'm so cool! I can cheat and take prizes/positions that rightfully belong to someone else! Ain't I cool?" *lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back