Discuss: Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff

OMG! Mitch is the worst trainer EVER! That jigglypuff had amazing moves! He even knew Flamethrower!!!!! Its the one from the Holon Region (hehehe).

I thought he was ok but he could have done better.:)

This is Jiggypuff is a new Jiggypuff, it's not the same one as the Heonn Pokemon. You see--it didn't marked Ash and company's faces when they failed asleep.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

your are rigt and that get me to wonder do we get to see that jigglipuff agian and anthor the fist jigglipuff is from kanto but it travellet to hoen with ash

I wonder what would happen if this new Jigglypuff met the old Jigglypuff. *imagines Jigglypuff vs. Jigglypuff*

That would be kind of funny.

Have you noticed that as soon as the Battle Frontier season was going to happen we started to see a lot of Cameo apperences of pokemon, and now since Ash & friends are in Kanto again we're going to be seing a lot more;)

if the jiggly puffes meet its other then and they both use sing attak who would fall at sleep fist? and if it is the new one how it look with marks one a jigglypuff

come on i cant post five peplys if there is no one to anser (i am danish and not so good at english i hope you understand)

RE:  Discuss: Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff

Larsson said:
Wow, great episode! Two favorites: Loudred and Jigglypuff.
Did anybody else think about Super Smash Bros Mele Jigglypuff? Rollout and floating about in the air...

Ha, that was the first thing that popped into my head aswell. :D

Larsson said:
Wow, great episode! Two favorites: Loudred and Jigglypuff.
Did anybody else think about Super Smash Bros Mele Jigglypuff? Rollout and floating about in the air...

wel i dident but now you say it i can see it

I tried watching it but threw up after the theme song. "da da da da da da da... I'M UNBEATABLE!!!!!" I knew I shouldn't have tried watching the anime again after 5 years of retirement...

It was cool :D
Specially when you could see the notes Jigglypuff sang xD
But anyway they are very strong Pokèmon =)

cute-mew said:
Loved it, anyways flamethrower? And the sing looked just silly, it was just strange to see those music notes bounce off the metal, why use music notes, we can hear it anyways.

Yeah. That's when I thought when Jiggly Puff used Flamethrower.... And why the music notes? I dunno, why show the hyper voice stuff? I've always liked how it looks on screen, but that's just my two cents.

Seriously! Jigglypuff and flamethrower just do not go together! The musical notes were weird...and if I were him, I would've just caught the Pokemon. He had been looking for it for so long.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
I tried watching it but threw up after the theme song. "da da da da da da da... I'M UNBEATABLE!!!!!" I knew I shouldn't have tried watching the anime again after 5 years of retirement...

Why did you stop waching it for five years???

Ooo...
I'm discovering Pokémon all over again.
I was watching them 5 years ago as a kid (first season),
and now, I watch them as a grown-up person. :cool:

I like english voices more than voices from my country.
although, we have the best Meowth voice over here. :p

RE:   Discuss: Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff

mystery said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:

Why did you stop waching it for five years???

Because the anime sucks.

Back