Discuss: Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon

Well, Japanese music. That was something new for the dub. Anyway, Pokemon USA will most likely keep this course, since fans said it was better than the 4 Kids music. My suggestion is that just like 4 Kids, they put music in the whole episode, not just half. The voice actors, well, they weren't to bad. I just think they could have used more emphasis on their characters (no offence.)

That was a cool episode but that was a weird bad guy they made for the episode and it is unusal for them to use a diffrent guy instead of a pokemon to do the dirty work and all the pokemon disappeared at the end of the episode. I was hoping mew would survive the disappearance when they became mirage pokemon but it was a good episode and the intro was awesome.:)

ive just gotten back into pokemon, and am gonna watch this soon :cool:

im gonna watch it in the morning to see how it is, then get back to this post

until then, g-night

Wow how long were you out of it? you should watch it it is a good episode but ashes and brocks voice need to be fixed.:)

That was an awesome episode :D
Would just wish mew would Survive.
But i think it would be better if the
"worlds best pokemon" should be
a big pokemon , like Groudon.

Best i have seen :D

It was a reaaaaally good ep,but I didn't like the voice actors.The only ones I could adjust to are May,Brock and Misty.Unfortunetly(sp?)Misty has left the Anime.=(.It was nice seeing Misty and May making friends.But they HAVE to fire Ash's VA.It sounds like a nine-year-old kid with attitude.I have one question,when there was movie clips from the 2nd,3rd,4th,and 5th movies,why didn't the Mirage Master make Lugia,Celebi,Latios and Latias?He only made Entei,Articuno,and Zapdos.Wonder why?

It was strange. The actors seem to be trying, but struggling to keep that voice the same e.g. Brock.

I wonder why mew looks so different than it does in the movies. Is it because it is "flawed"? Its eyes were huge, feet small, etc.. just picky things. BUT! I just love its courageous, selfless, happyish personality (Well of course I do, it's in my name...) I think that it is really sad how it looks all dejected by Dr. Yung when he calls it a flawed specimen and attacks it. ;-;

I don't know about the voice actors, though. I actually like May, Max, and Misty (I probably forgot someone), but I just can't get used to Ash and Brock. Their voices are just too different, and being main characters, too... Also, sometimes the characters seem to lack emotion. I don't mean to sound harsh, but...
Nurse Joy is also different, but not TOO bad. Meh, I can't do anything except write letters and email the company like crazy if they decide to change the voice actors.

The plot was great; very new and excitiing. But it did seem a little more violent than the usual episodes ._. Overall, I thought it wasn't bad. I give it 7.8/10

Mew looked weird because (a) the Japanese did not do a good job at animating this special and because (b) it was a Mirage Pokemon.

The actors were struggling because it was their first time and I don't think they rehersed their lines very well. (Example ash and brock.):)

can you please put up mastermind of mirage pokemon as a torrent for sometime. I really liked it but my internet is so slow its quiet difficult to stream it

I haven't seen the entire show yet but it's alright so far. I was so shocked at the beginning when I first heard the new actors. I mean, I've been hearing A LOT about how different these guys were but I didn't know how different they meant!

I like it. It was TAJ's first time dubbing Pokemon. They will get better--hopefully--by September. I'm not listing to those liers from 4Kids. 4Kids doesn't have a Gengar of a chance of getting of the show back. The deal is with Nintendo/The Pokemon Company/TAJ are a dead deal. Deal deal is my term for a deal that's been made before anyone knows about it. Anyone with "Save Our Pokemon Voice Actors" are a group about to get a serving of humble pie. "SOPVA" is foolish--and a little too litte--in my not-so humble opinion.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

i haven't seen it until today, and now  know what everyone's talking about! ash's voice is the only voice that really changed enough for me to care, after all, it is richie's voice that he's using! It would have been cool if the real mewtwo and/or mew had stepped up to defeat the mirage mewtwo. that's what i was hoping for and expecting throughout the movie.

The plot was good, and the pokémon were cool. After hearing the new voices, I find that some of them aren't too bad. Ash's is the only one I would really complain about.

If it were me in the show, I'd show that master wannabe what it truely means to be the best.

RE:  Discuss: Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon

psyblazer_ex said:
did anyone else find mews voice similiar to that of a 2 year old?
that's because his voice actor is Japanese
it actually says myuu, mew is just myuu's English-spelled name.

Back