• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Discharged Dragons. Amphy + Flygon!

julian99janssen

Meheheheheheheheheheheh.
4x Mareep (HG-SS)
2x Flaaffy (HG-SS)
2x Ampharos Prime.
2x Ampharos (SW-HG-SS)
4x Trapinch (RR)
2x Vibrava (RR)
4x Flygon (RR)
1x Uxie (LA)
1x Uxie Lv.X (LA)

22 Pokeymanz

Energy:

18x {L}

18 Energy Cards

Trainer/Supporter/etc:

4x Rare Candy

2x Prof. Elm's Training Method

4x Pokemon Collector

3x Bebe's Search

2x Roseanne's Research

3x Volkner's Philosophy

2x Super Scoop Up

20 Trainers.

22 + 18 + 20 = 60

Please help me make it better,and oh! Strategy: I mostly use Ampharos for its bodies and powers, And Flygon for easier retreating when an Amphy is almost K.O and Sand Wall.

- J99J - :cool:

Well do you want a format legal deck, or just a league deck to play?

These changes are for a legal deck.
Since roseannes's research has rotated out it should be taken out. And i think you play too much energy.

I would take out: -11
2 roseannes's research (since they rotated)
2 prof elm's (not good in a deck like this)
1 pokemon collector (4 is overkill, 3 might still give you dead-draw)
6 lightning energy (18 is too much.)

And put in: + 11
1 uxie LA (it gives you more draw power)
3 broken time space (will help your speed in the deck)
1-1-1 nidoqueen RR (for healing and if needed a good attacker)
2 psychic energy (so you can get free retreat on nidoqueen)
2 professor oak's new theory (good hand refresh)

I don't know if you have these cards but if you do make the changes and your deck should be a little better.

(these are just light changes to make the deck run better. It could be made much better by bigger changes.)

I have everything except the Uxie. I had 2 Uxies but i lost one and can't find it...Anyways,thanks for helping and ill make the changes except:

I don't think 3 BTS Will be handy. It breaks Sand Wall pretty much so i was thinking:

1-1-1 NidoKING RR.

Wouldn't that work better?

Well then you should go with at least 2 broken time space since they give the deck so much more speed. Nidoking don't fit in the deck and would only be in the way. If you pur in only 2 broken time space then put in 1 flaaffy and 1 vibrava (since you didn't have the uxie you should have space for these.)

Back