Dig is cruel (Prerelease Report)

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Ah, nice to finally go to a Prerelease again...even though this one was meh. I've skipped the last two because of other plans. Anyway, after I got my ride, I said hi to my friends, and before I knew it, the packs were being given out.

No EXs...in fact, I got pretty much nothing to work with. I decided to play Dark/Psychic, using 1-1 lines of Houdoom, Skuntank, Honchkrow, Drifblim, Zwelious, and teched Audino, Emolga, Bouffalant, and Gothita. Kind of a meh deck, but whatever.

Round 1:

He started off with Dig Nincada, I started with Yanma. He whiffs the first dig, but after that he hit like 4 in a row. He finished me off with MAGIKARP and I just hit 10 with Stunky. Gyarados for game >_<

0-1

Round 2:

This kid used Golurk...It was annoying indeed. I had to retreat a lot to avoid retreat, and he showed me his Registeel. This meant he could easily set up the field. I used Skuntank's attack to knock out Golurk, and Registeel was brought up...I used the attack...he flipped tails. Yus! I used Smogscreen again, but this time he hit heads on Registeel's second attack. By now he had taken 80 damage, which was just enough for me to KO using Bouffalant.

1-1

Round 3:

Don't remember this much...Couldn't draw much and got swept.

1-2

I opened my last two packs, hoping for an EX...I saw the cool border in the pack, and new immediately I got one...but it was a Rayquaza EX. Ah well, it's still worth something.

Props:

Rayquaza EX
Getting some cool stuff
Hanging out with friends

Slops:

No Hydreigons, Garchomps, Altarias, Garbodors, or Mew EXs.

Trade/Sell the Rayquaza now while it's worth something!

Too bad you didn't get the Rayquaza for the main event because it's so good.

Yeah, I wanted to, I even offered straight up Rayquaza EX for the good Hydreigon :p

Yeah, though my friend played against it and just Bibarel locked the attack...that was just priceless.

I got a Mew EX *trollface* Anyway, yes, trade or sell that Rayquaza before people realize it sucks. Speaking of cruel, whoever invented Wurmple's attack needs to be fired. Seriously.

Matryoshka said:
Yeah, I wanted to, I even offered straight up Rayquaza EX for the good Hydreigon :p

-____-

Bad deal... for him I mean for you.

Nice job. i was expecting a Master's report.

I don't see how Rayquaza sucks. Can't wait to use it in a regular deck for battle roads. Once I got it into play in my first two matches my opponent didn't have much of a chance. Felt kind of bad actually.

dangshoot said:
I don't see how Rayquaza sucks. Can't wait to use it in a regular deck for battle roads. Once I got it into play in my first two matches my opponent didn't have much of a chance. Felt kind of bad actually.

It's not bad but it's also not the best. It gets OHKOd by Hydreigon and Garchomp. To make it any worse, it's coming out in a tin in 2 months which will kill it's value.

9Tailz said:
I got a Mew EX *trollface* Anyway, yes, trade or sell that Rayquaza before people realize it sucks. Speaking of cruel, whoever invented Wurmple's attack needs to be fired. Seriously.

Aww, that's my biggest want...

Glace said:
-____-

Bad deal... for him I mean for you.

Nice job. i was expecting a Master's report.

Lol they brought me back down D:

Back