• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialgachomp with Blaziken (MASTERS CITIES)

MoMo 20 20

Team MEAN LOOK!
Pokemon: 18
2-1 Dialga G
2-2 Garchomp C
1-1 Blaziken
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Unown q
1 Jairachi RR
1 Ambipom G
1 Brongzong G
1 Crobat G

Trainers/Supporters: 29
4 Cyrus
3 Collectors
2 Bebes
1 Aarrons
1 Lookers
1 Cynthia's guidance
4 Poke tuns
3 E-Gain
2 Power Spray
2 SP radar
2 Expert belts
2 Junk arms
1 VS seeker
1 Premier ball

Energy: 13
4 DCE
3 SP Metal
2 Warp
2 Metal
1 Fire
1 Psychic

typical dialgachomp strategy....I recently won cities with this build..except some things have changed from the original list but not by much..i just wanted to see what the public has to say about my deck...suggestions?

So I'm guessing no one was running Machamp in your area. I would suggest maybe a machamp counter. Maybe Toxicroak (P) but, that requires a stadium and skunktank

jirachi is a life saver! it can give a double cyrus, or a double cynthias guidance! (which is the only reason why i run it) and when it dies i can get any card,plus it has free retreat!

Jirachi is wonderful.

Quick tip for your Dialga. Either run 2-2, or 3-1. Premier ball is.....okay.

2-1 is good enough line for this deck...i decreased the reliance of dialga down plus since you tank with dialga often times you wont need a 3rd

Back