• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialgachomp, cities, seniors

JJ TOPS20

Aspiring Trainer
Hey this is my second post on here and I'm gonna try and make it a bit better.
So in this one I'm going to post my list for dialgachomp since it's an easy fun deck to play with in my opinion. So here is my list

Pokemon:16
2-2 Dialga g Lvx.
2-2 Garchomp c lVX.
2 Uxie
1-1 Umbreon UD
1 Azelf
2 Mesprit
1 Unown q

Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums:28
4 Cyrus conspiracy
4 Poke spray
3 Energy gain
4 Poke turn
2 Professor oak's new theory
2 Bebe's search
3 Pokemon collector
2 Seeker
1 Twins
1 SP radar
2 Expert belt

Energies:16
4 Double colourless energy
1 Basic metal energy
2 Call energy
3 Warp energy
3 Darkness energy
3 Special metal energy

It's the basic list except I added in the umbreon line. It's a good counter against vilegar and against most other decks like regigigas, machamp prime,
sp variants and sort of sablelock. I like my list but any criticism is apreciated. Comment soon since my cities is tommorow and i am planning on running this or gyarados.

Woah woah woah. Counter for...Vilegar? I hope you know this deck probably has one of the best matchups against that deck right? Plus, you play 3 Bebe's Search AND 2-2 Dialga for it. Not to mention 4 Power Spray too. ._. If they try to Level Down Dialga you have multiple outs. Umbreon really shouldn't be needed at all and it can definitely go for other techs against decks Dialga does have legitimate problems with. Mesprit is kinda funky too. Don't get me wrong, one can definitely be used if you need to buy a turn, but you don't want your Bench full of those...Here's probably some of the changes I would hope you would consider:

-2-2 Umbreon UD (Explained)
-2 Mesprit (Explained)
-1 Unown Q (This is highly situational, the only Pokemon you would probably use the one on is for a bad start anyway)
-1 Warp Energy (Two is enough here, you can always Bronzong to move it off and Poke Turn to use it over and over)
-1 Basic Metal Energy (This will go for one of the Special ones)

+1 Promocroak (This is so useful against Luxray and other things. Great revenger, especially against Blaziken)
+1 Psychic Energy (See above)
+1 Dragonite FB (Also good against SP decks)
+2 Expert Belt (These are for Dialga. You get to Deafen for 30, Remove Lost for 100, and gives you 140 HP. It's like the best tank card for Dialga. Highly needed IMO)
+4 Special Metal Energy (These are for Dialga to soak a hit. You can continuously tank and then heal with Garchomp, needed so Dialga hopefully never dies)

I hope some of this advice helps.

Edit: Oh whoops. I thought you had SP Radar in here. XD Yeah, listen to this guy's advice below me too. He knows what he's doing. :p

dmaster out.

-2-2 Umbreon (not really needed)
-2 Unown Q (I'm guessing these for your umbreon)
-3 Mesprit (you already have power spray)
-1 Pokemon Collector(Personally I think 3 is a lot in any SP deck)
-1 Warp(special metal)
-1 Metal(special metal

+2 E-Belts (Same reason as dmaster)
+2 SP radar (You don't have to waste your supporter for a bebe)
+2 Energy Exchanger(To get out the special energy)
+4 Special Metal Energy
+1 Promocroak(same reason as dmaster)
+1 Psychic Energy(same reason as dmaster)

Ok well trust me i really need the 2-2 umbreon. The ways that people have come up to play with vilegar are insane! I remember one guy played 2 gengar x and comletely destroyed me. Someone also ran a fire pokemon tech, i think it was rapidash from AR and that killed me too. In my meta the umbreon is really needed and important. In anywhere else i would agree but i might cut it down to 1-1. Anyway thanks for your other suggestions ill consider them.

P.S I just realized i completely forgot to put in darkness energies how embarrassing and i just changed my list so check it out

Back