• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DialgaChomp (Cities/Masters)

Shuckle the Snail

VileGar Master
Pokemon: 17
3-1 Dialga G Lv.X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv.X
2 Uxie
1 Azelf LA
1 Promocroak G
1 Bronzong G
2 Crobat G
1-1 Blaziken FB Lv.X

T/S/S: 26
4x TGI Poketurn
4x Cyrus's Conspiricy
3x TGI Energy Gain
3x TGI Power Spray
3x TGI SP Radar
1x Aaron's Collection
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Bebe's Search
2x Expert Belt
2x Energy Exchanger

Energy: 12
4x DCE
2x Warp Energy
1x Basic Metal Energy
1x Fire Energy
4x Sp. Metal Energy

I still need 5 cards. And I am kind of new, well, a returning player, and I do not know what are good techs right now in this format. Thank you for the help.

Maybe you can play straight SP cards. So you can have poketurn, power spray, et cetera.

playing other cards beside SP will make you have to play like something names bebe search.

but I would rather have like luxray gl lv xed and infernape e4 lv x so you can have board control, and moving your opponent (foe) pokemon around so if you dont like the foe active just use infernape e4 lv x poke power

If you still have 5 free slots you really should put in a machamp counter if you might face a machamp. So put in
1-1 drifblim UD (good machamp and mewtwo counter. Works on tanking pokemon too )
1 psychic energy (so you can attack with drifblim)

Thats 3 slots so now you might want to add some more T/S/S or common techs like.
1 ambipom g (garchomp c counter/ revenge killer. And possible donker)
1 power spray (awesome to have 4)
1 palmer's contribution (good for recovery)

Those are the good cards that would fit in the deck.( Then there is uxie lv.X and more expensive stuff but not necessary in this deck.)

@CatreBird, Lux X and Infernape X don't go in this deck.

Add in 1 Smeargle UD and a Unown Q, so after a KO, poketurn or after using a warp energy, you can send up Smeargle use it's power then retreat for free witg unown Q. This is great in the Sp match up as using an extra cyrus's each turn or a collector is great.
So add 1 Smeargle and 1 Unown Q

Next add in 1 Ambipom G, it's snap attack can OHKO a Garchomp C X (the most popular card in the format) after it uses Dragon Rush. It also Improves your Luxchomp match up greatly.
So +1 Ambipom G

+1 Pokemon Collector It will help improve your consistancy.

Also add 1 more basic {M} so it will be easier to draw into a good fuel for energy exchangers

Plus 1 uxie lv x, 1 lucario, 1 warp energy, 1 basic metal, 1 basic pshychic

Basic psychic to attack with promocroak. Basic metal again because if ur 1 is prized. Uxie x and lucario to ohko machamp

Yeah, you don't have the basic psychic listed for promocroak... lol

I think that these changes would work ^, except for psychic instead of smeargle

Back