• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialga-Luxray Power Lock-Down (Masters, BR's)

Shadowwiidragon

My Real Amount of Posts: 2,992 (ignore profile one
I was just testing this deck against Vilegar and it did pretty well, but it's just Machamp I'm worried about. I'll probably need to find room for Lucario GL. It probably needs a lot of help. Well here's the list.

Pokemon: 19

3-1 Dialga G Lv.X
2-1 Luxray GL Lv.X
1- Toxicroak G Promo
1- Bronzong G
2- Crobat G
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
3- Mesprit LA
1- Azelf LA
1- Unown Q

Supporters and Trainers: 27

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Bebe's Search
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Luxury Ball
3 SP Radar
3 Power Spray
4 Energy Gain
4 Poke Turn
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Palmer's Contribution

Energy: 14

4 Metal Energy
2 Lightning Energy
1 Psychic Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy
1 Warp Energy
3 Call Energy

Strategy: Get Dialga G Lv.X out as soon as possible and Trainer Lock. Also, get Mesprit out as quickly as possible for Power Lock. Use Luxray GL Lv.X to attack the opponent's bench.

Thanks! :D

Why are you worrying about Machamp? Spiritomb slows down Machamp, Vileplume locks the Candy for the entire game, and Poltergeist+Lots of T/S/ST in their hand does good damage.

-2 Mesprit LA

+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Premier Ball

Mesprit is Bench-clogging. You'd much rather have your Bench for Dialga G's, Luxray's, Bronzong, Crobat, Uxie's, cards like that. Power Spray should do you good too. Bebe's is for under an early-game Trainer lock, and for extra consistency in case one Bebe's is prized. Premier Ball is obvious, considering you have three Lv.X's.

darksoulSP: Just in case I'm trainer locked by Spiritomb or Vileplume. I can use the DCE as a quicker way to load energy on to Dialga G or Luxray GL. Plus it helps if I need to load 2 energy on to Uxie Lv.X, so I can KO my opponent's Machamp quicker.

Gliscor: Are you talking about are metagame having a lot of Vilegar and it would make it easier to take down Machamp in the format? Wait don't I want at least two Mesprit to ensure Power Lock, just in case one is prized? I'll add the Bebe's Search and Premier Ball.

Thanks.

Back