Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Dialga will debut in 25th Anniversary Collection, which will become our Celebrations set in October.
Dialga – Metal – HP130
Basic Pokemon
[M] Temporal Backflow: Put a card from your discard pile into your hand.
[C][C][C] Metal Blast: 60+ damage. This attack does 20 more damage for each [M] Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Grass (-30)
Retreat: 2
Garchomp C LV.X from 2009’s Supreme Victors will be reprinted as a promo. (It’s coincidentally sitting on my desk right now!) It will also become part of our Celebrations set.

Garchomp-C-LV.X-25th-Promo-200x200.png

Garchomp-C-LV.X-143x200.jpg

We covered...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
You young whippersnappers probably aren’t aware, but that Garchomp was a game-changer! Being able to heal your entire Bench of SPs every time Garchomp C Lv. X entered the fray was frankly broken by today’s standards! Man, the DP Era was a fruitful time for gameplay...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm so happy to see this card get printed in this set. A little bit of a story, but...

I wasn't into Pokemon during the Platinum era, but a little bit later, in my freshman year of High School I was just discovering LV. X cards. Friend of mine had a bunch, and knowing how much I was fascinated with them, he traded quite a few to me. But in knowing that I was so into these LV. X's, and knowing that this specific one was one of the ones I wanted most, he ended up giving me his copy around Christmas, and now I proudly have it in my collection with the few other LV. X's I've managed to get over the years.

It's not a crazy thrilling story or anything, but I'll always associate that card with great, simpler days. I still love LV. X cards as much as I did back then, so it's really nice to see this both on a nostalgic standpoint and as a love letter to these cards.

I'm most excited though for the EXs that will be in this set. I'm mainly a BW/XY era collector- those are my favorite eras in the TCG alongside the E-Series. But it'll be both incredibly nostalgic and exciting to see/collect a couple more EXs, even if they're just brief reprints of already existing cards.

Shuppetwithagun

Aspiring Trainer
Yes! I’m so excited by this one! When I was a kid in the first three card packs I ever got I got both a Garchomp C and a Garchomp C Level X, now they’re reprinting it, it’s just like old times.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
You young whippersnappers probably aren’t aware, but that Garchomp was a game-changer! Being able to heal your entire Bench of SPs every time Garchomp C Lv. X entered the fray was frankly broken by today’s standards! Man, the DP Era was a fruitful time for gameplay...
I know. I've watched that YouTuber who is my favorite making TCG History stuff