Wi-Fi Trades dialga 007's new player thread. now with TRU DRAGONITE + SHINY PLATINUM MILOTIC (WCS)

RE: dialga 007's new player thread.MOVIE SHAYMIN AVAILABLE! NOW SOON WITH TRU DRAGONITE!

when you say hacked does that include the tweak glitch?

oh forgot, new to pokebeach so Hi everyone:p

RE: dialga 007's new player thread.MOVIE SHAYMIN AVAILABLE! NOW SOON WITH TRU DRAGONITE!

@Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu: When I write that any Pokemon is hacked, then it's either cloned, hacked via AR or it's caught with the E4-glitch.
At this moment, all my offers are legit.

dialga007 said:
@Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu: When I write that any Pokemon is hacked, then it's either cloned, hacked via AR or it's caught with the E4-glitch.
At this moment, all my offers are legit.

i didn't use the E4 glitch since it doesn't work on a europe copy, i used the one in jubilife city to catch darkrai and shaymin, but i think it's all the same just different glitch spot so i't doesn't make any big difference

Interested in your SAIKYOU Dragonite, PALCITY Mew, PALCITY Manaphy and WCS Milotic. Let me know if there is anything you want from my trade thread.

Can you trade me WCS Milotic, Lv.50 (UT) please? I'll give you a WISHMKR Jirachi UT.
I'm also interested in you Saikyou Event pokemon and TRU Dragonite, check My Player Thread for events you might like.

i really want that shiny milotic of yours:) check my thread if you still have it and reply if you find anything you want:)

Can you CML for one of these?
MOVIE Shaymin, Lv.50 (UT) * LEGIT x1
TRU Dragonite, Lv.50 (UT) x1
PALCITY Mew, Lv.50 (UT) x1
Thanks!

Back