• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DialBreon (Seniors, Any Tournament)

TCG

טקג
You heard of DialgaChomp, but what about DialBreon? Thats right, DialBreon is Dialga and Umbreon Prime.

Pokemon: 28

2-1 Bronzong [14/99] PL AR
2-1 Weavile [25/90] UD
2-1 Dialga G Lv.X [122/127] PL
2-1 Sharpedo [30/102] TM
2-1 Houndoom [5/90] UD
2-1 Honchkrow [15/90] UD
1-1 Lairon [29/90] UD
4-2 Umbreon Prime [86/90] UD
1 Giratina [10/127] PL
1 Skarmory [21/90] UD

T/S/S: 18

3 Bebe's Search
1 Pokemon Communitcation
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Team Rocket's Trickery
1 Flower Shop Lady
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Professor Oak's Visit
1 Expert Belt
1 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Life Herb
1 Switch
1 Sage's Training
1 Copycat

Energy: 14 (Half of my Pokemon)

7 Basic Darkness {D}

7 Basic Metal {M}

Once I get Giratina out and use Over Slash for 10 to everyone, I get out Honchkrow and do 50 to anyone that has damage counters on it, once I get Dialga G out and use Deafen then they can not use any Trainers or Stadiums. Once I get Umbreon Prime out I can do 50 Damage, and then right before Umbreon Faints, I can roll a Die and if heads I return Umbreon Prime and all cards attached to it to my hand.

Synergy is basically the working of two things to produce a desired effect. Dialga and Umbreon have no synergy; they don't go good together. Dialga and Garchomp C however, have great synergy, for example.

dmaster out.

umbreon prime just doesn't cut it i'm afraid. 3 energy for 50 is aweful in this metagame
and your pokemon line is incredibly cluttered. The only synergy your pokemon have is depleting the opponents hand with weavile, sharpedo and houndoom. Most of the time, you will have a hard time getting anything meaningful out unless you concentrate on a strong core.

Instead of telling me "Oh you have no synergy. That makes your deck no good." Why not tell me what does have synergy with some of the Pokemom in my deck so then I can put it into my deck.

if youd like to know what has synergy, let me ask you first which of the pokemon in your deck you would like to keep and then we can tell you. for instance if youd like to keep dialga g then you could go with an sp variant (garchomp c, toolbox. etc.) if youd like umbreon prime clearly youd pick a eeveelution deck. could also play umbreon prime with garchomp lvx (non sp) to lay down multiple eeveelutions as basics to maximize umbreon primes dmg. also when building a deck its not usually a good idea to have so many different pokemon and pyramid lines (ie. 3-2-1 or 2-1) as its not very consistent. id say pick something you would like to build a deck around and find 1 or maybe 2 pokemon who compliment that pokemon in some way and use balanced lines to make sure you can consistently set them all up.

Oh, Thats a great idea to have a eeveelutions deck, I will try to make one, I will edit this post later if I do not want to make it any more. Thanks.

The Eeeveelution Deck works great, so far. It is currently 1-0 with Wins/Losses.

Thanks once more for the help. I will update the first post soon.

Back