TCG Fakes Dev's General TCG Customs

DevGaming

Aspiring Trainer
So I thought I had a few ideas outside of the set I'm working on, and figured that I should create a general thread for them. As well as this, I will be taking requests from people, so if you have one, just reply to the thread with it. But for now, here are a few to kick of with!

Bagon - Dragon - 60HP

latest

Learn to Fly - [R]
During your next turn, this Pokémon does not take damage from the effects of the attacks of [F] Pokémon.

Weakness: [Y] (x2)
Resistance: [F] (-20)
Retreat Cost: [C]

Shelgon - Dragon - 90HP

latest

Ability: Dragon Armour
Damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Rolling Dragon - [R][W] - 30x
Keep flipping coins until you get a tails. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Salamence - Dragon - 160HP

latest

Ability: Dragon Impulse
If this Pokémon was damaged by the effects of the Defending Pokémon's Attack during your opponent's last turn, this Pokémon's attacks aren’t affected by any effects of your opponent’s Attacks or Abilities.

Crazy Bolt - [R][R][W][W]
Flip 2 coins. If only the first is heads, this attack does 100 damage to the Defending Pokémon. If only the second is heads, this attack does 100 damage to one of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. If both are head, this attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokémon. If both are tails, this attack does nothing.

Retreat Cost: [C][C][C][C]

Drampa - Dragon - 120HP

latest

Ability: Berserk
If this Pokémon took damage during your opponent’s last turn, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage.

Dragon Boom - [F][W][C] - 70
Flip a coin. If heads, discard the top card of your opponent’s deck.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Bruxish - Water/Psychic - 90HP

latest

Flashbang - [W]
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage and other effects of damage done to this Pokémon.

Psychic Fangs - [W][W][C] - 80
If this Pokémon has any [P] Energy attached to it, this attack isn’t affected by Resistance.

Weakness: [G] (x2)
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Back