• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Destructive Wish (Jirachi / Bronzong / Klinklang)

appleatingoat

Aspiring Trainer
Who needs the new Rayquaza set? When you got Jirachi for the KO!!! XD

Pokémon:15

• 3 Jirachi
    2 Bronzong PHF
    2 Bronzor
    2 Klink
    2 Klang
    2 Klinklang PLS
    2 Keldeo EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:36

• 4 VS Seeker
    2 Skyla
    1 Lysandre
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    2 Wally
    2 Rare Candy
    4 Battle Compressor
    3 Steel Shelter
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Evosoda
    1 Dowsing Machine
    3 Revive
    3 Professor Juniper
    3 N
    3 Float Stone
Energy:9

• 9 Metal Energy

Strategy:

So basically it's like a Rayquaza Eelektrik deck expect since Jirachi is a metal type it's immune to EXs with Klinklangs ability. Also if this deck encounters any Pyroar it's no problem since Jirachis attack only says knock out, not attack. But there is a nice part to the trainer related area of this strategy, battle compressor, it basically lets you get any supporter you need, any energy you need, and any basic Pokémon you need. With metal links from Bronzong the energies come back, with VS seeker the supporters come back, and with revive the basic Pokémon come back, like an ultra ball but better. Also notice how I didn't put any shield energies in here, that's because Jirachi will either kill or be killed very easily considering it's health.

Spoiler:

Jirachi

- Metal - HP70
Basic Pokémon

[M] Small Wish: Look at the top 7 cards of your deck, and put a card you find there into your hand. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.
[M][C] Destructive Wish: Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon. At the end of your opponent’s next turn, the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Wally - Trainer
Supporter

Search your deck for a card that evolves from 1 of your Pokemon (excluding Pokemon-EX) and put it onto that Pokemon. (This counts as evolving that Pokemon.) Shuffle your deck afterward. You can use this card during your first turn or on a Pokemon that was put into play this turn.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

I was really excited for this Jirachi, until I realized if the opposing Pokemon switches out, they don't get KO'd. :( Anything with Retreat is basically an auto loss.

Jirachi would imo work better with lasers + Dragalge and Silent Lab, since it allows you to prevent more or less any continuous form of retreating.

hmm yea, I think your right, but I have to be able to get my energies back with Bronzong and I need Keldeo to be able to switch out so I can continuously energize my Pokémon, and I mean they can't retreat for ever, their energies will eventually run out, unless they use rush and retreat, and I'm pretty sure if I can get Klinklang up on turn 2 my Jirachis will stay alive for quite a while, due to the fact that I will probably be facing tons of fallen skies and puff-toads.

appleatingoat said:
hmm yea, I think your right, but I have to be able to get my energies back with Bronzong and I need Keldeo to be able to switch out so I can continuously energize my Pokémon, and I mean they can't retreat for ever, their energies will eventually run out, unless they use rush and retreat, and I'm pretty sure if I can get Klinklang up on turn 2 my Jirachis will stay alive for quite a while, due to the fact that I will probably be facing tons of fallen skies and puff-toads.

Fairy, Dark, and anything with Keldeo can retreat forever unfortunately.

Now, to stop being a downer lol. Klinklang is a nasty play against Toad, and being able to Wally into him during the item lock is pretty sweet. I like the Compressor/Seeker/Revive toolbox, nice build. It can definitely put pressure on the opponent, having them scramble to escape while under Klinklang.

I would consider -1 Float Stone, +1 Evo Soda if you have any issues setting up.

Back