Deltas we never saw?

MikeC103

Aspiring Trainer
I was just thinking now that the heavy hitters of delta types are gettin rotated, is there any Pokemon that you would have like to seen as a delta type? My first two thoughts are Aggron and Jirachi.
Playing an Aggron that was a grass type or a normal type Jirachi may have been cool, but i guess we will never know. Let me know what you guys think

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Well, first off, I'd have liked a delta Jigglypuff. Jumpluff would have been a nice delta. Finally, I wouldn't have minded a delta Exploud or Camerupt.
And if anyone would like it, I do have a complete list of every Pokémon that wasn't made delta. If anyone wants it, they can PM me.

Rummage

^^agreed

Noobnerd's edit: This is considered to be spam. Please elaborate more on why you agree the next time, even if it is repeating what the previous member said. Thanks!

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I can think of many possibilities...

δ Venomoth (Psychic)
δ Raticate (Electric)
δ Kyogre (Electric)
δ Groudon (Grass)
δ Solrock (Grass)
δ Lunatone (Dark)
δ Porygon 2 (Psychic)
δ Electrode (Fire)
δ Lapras (Colorless)

These Pokémon feel like they get preferential treatment with just about everything...

Tyranitar
Salamence
Metagross
Dragonite
Rayquaza
Charizard
Flygon
Swampert
Gardevoir
etc...

I would like some of the lesser known Pokémon to get recognition and be given moves that are decent.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
... There is no Swampy δ.
Starting from the beginning...
Venusaur
Butterfree
Raticate
Clefable
Wigglytuff
Parasect
Venomoth
Dugtrio
Arcanine
Poliwrath
Ally
Machamp
Vitreebel

And other things later.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Forteress's line, Spearow, Wingull, krabby, Slaking, Ninjask, Granbull and alot of other bugs would have been nice. But who knows, they could make a D/P6 with delta's. That would be cool.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Then, there's also Tentacruel...
Golem
Rapidash
Slowbro
Magneton
Farfetch'd
Dodrio
Muk
Gengar
Hypno
Electrode
HML&C
Rhydon
Tangela
Kangaskaun
Seaking
Mr. Mime
Magmar
Tauras
Lapras
Ditto
Legendary Birds

Johto later.

Black Winged Gengar

Apocalyptic Phantom
No Gengar ; ; and there will probably never be a different type of Gengar ever. It had a chance of being Grass type since it was part poison, but now that all poison types are Psychic I don't see it happening.

It would have been neat to have a Lucario d, since it was released it LM and another set anyways (UF?). Even if it weren't in our country, just to see it would have been cool.

Sucks some Pokemon never got any deltas when things like Deoxys, Pikachu, Lati@s, T-Tar, Gardy, Flygon, Salamence, Kingdra, Pelipper, Chimecho, Meowth, Gyarados (* and regular), Mew (* and regular), and Charizard (* and regular) had multiple delta cards :/

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Johto:
Furret
Noctowl
Ariados
Lanturn
Sudowoodo
Politoad
Jumpluff
Aipom
Sunflora
Murkrow
Slowking
Misdreavus
Unown
Girafarig
Wobby
Forretress
Dunsprace
Steelix
Granbull
Qwilfish
Scizor
Shuckle
Sneasel
Ursaring
Magcargo
Piloswine
Corsola
Octerilly
Delibird
Skarmory
Houndoom
Donphan
Porygon2
Stantler
Hitmontop
Blissey
Legendary Dogs
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi

Hoenn will come up soon.

MikeC103

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, when I started this I forgot how many were left out of the delta treatment. I wonder what the game makers are thinking when they made the deltas? Did they only do what they thought were the more "popular" pokemon or is there a logical reason behind thier madness. Maybe one day we will see "Alpha" Pokemon and it will be mostly the Pokemon that didnt get the Delta treatment? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Hoen
Blaziken
Swampert
Linoone
Beautifly
Dustox
Lombre
Shiftry
Wingull
Masquerain
Breloom
Slaking
Ninjask
Shedinja
Exploud
Hariyama
Azuril
Nosepass
Delcatty
Sableye
Mawile
Aggron
Medicham
Manetric
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat
Illumise
Roselia
Swalot
Wailord
Camerupt
Torkoal
Grumpig
Spinda
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Whiscash
Crawdaunt
Claydol
Castform
Kecleon
Bannette
Dusclops
Absol
Wynaut
Glalie
Walrein
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Regi's
Kyogre
Groudon
Jirachi

Also, Gardevoir and Latios had multiple delta's as well.