Deltas we never saw?

Silver Sea Lugia

Champion Trainer
smilejesuslovesme said:
definitely jirachi,umbry, and espy!

Acually, they did make espeon and umbreon!

But i would of liked to see:

[grass] Slaking
[Fire] Jirachi
[Fighting] Rapidash
[Psychic] Latios
[Colorless] Rayquazza
[Lightning] Hitmonchan
[Colorless] Lugia
[Dark] Charizard
[Metal] Wailord
[Fire] Lunatone
[Colorless] Solrock
Any DP Sinnoh region pokemon
[Any type Skitty, would have worked for Delta Draw]

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Deck Master said:
But i would of liked to see:

[Dark] Charizard

Charizard* δ was Dark type.

And Doc is right. Nintendo gave a select group of Pokemon unnecessary favorable treatment when it came to the TCG in the last 5-8 sets or so. It's seriously sad... Why can't they just make other Pokemon decent instead of numerous Flygons, Tyranitars, Gardevoirs, Rayquazas, Salamences, etc spreading over sets one after the other.

Black Winged Gengar

Apocalyptic Phantom
Yeah I'm still dissappointed in the fact that we've had 3 Flygon and Salamence EXs in a single format. Not just regular cards, but EXs. Flygon also had its delta form in HP and another print in OP4, making that a total of 5 Flygons. There were 4 Salamences if you include the one from DS. T-Tar has also had 3 EXs, but not in one format. Still, that's more than some other Pokemon have, who don't even have 1 EX. Ray has had FOUR EXs that I know of (DR, DX, DF, NP), 2 deltas in one set, another delta in a previous set, and a bunch of other random cards.

I didn't think Gardy was as bad as the rest, though it did get 2 EXs and 2 deltas.

A Pokemon no one ever expects: Qwuilfish. The only one was in TRR so far, lol, and it was pretty bad ._.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
IMO, Celebi d would have been awesome... Celebi d * would have been a brilliant card, and a DEFENSIVE Fire. Of course, being * would have its problems...

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
There was a Golduck d! Here it is.... Sorry for the huge font...

43.jpg

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I admit that too! Steelix would have been just beastly! I say...
Scizor and Scyther (Lightning or Dark)
Slowbro and Slowpoke (Fighting)

Pokeric

That's Right
alright everyone else, and me :p, says there should have been a spearow 'delta' and i think it should have looked something like this, any one agree?

Spearow 'delta' – Electric – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[C] Flutter: Each player draws a card
[L][C] Double Jolt: Choose 2 of your opponents Pokemon. This attack does 10 damage to each of those Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.)

Weakness: Electric x2
Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat: 1

Pokeric

That's Right
cacnea should be something like

[f][c]needle explosion: each player puts 1 damage count on each of his or her pokemon :p