Art Gallery Delta's Magical Art Factory - Amelia & Yeward

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Apostrophe Mad!

I see, well, if you all see it clearly I'll upload it anyways.

PPUBU.jpg

SAAUB.jpg

SATDUB.jpg

With Sprite:
1-5.png

2-5.png

userbar_template-1-2.png

Art thread Userbar:
4-2.png

I'll make some more that are animated in the future. Hopefully they'll look good.

By the way, I have been meaning to ask you since you had it awhile back,
but how did you make this avvy?
Untitled-4-2-1.png

Its it just a sketch and then you added some sort of paint splatter texture? Because I love the style of it.

Well, to be honest I haven't got a clue. I have actually been trying to replicate it with a selection of filters and blending modes but I just can't seem to get it. It has been on my mind and now I see someone else show an interest I'll try a lot harder in finding it.

But for now. Sketches and afro Pokemon.

Sketch1.png

rgsvd.jpg

Wall1.png

Wall2.png

Wall3.png

I was also doing a little housework on my hardrive and deleted a few PSD's which I thought were old PSD's but were actually stuff like my Dragon and Animated Pokeball banner. I thought I was deleting these:
Show2.png
but I was wrong. But it's not all bad, this allows me to make changed and improve on stuff which I wouldn't of before. So, better quality things of already posted stuff coming.
Also-this.png

Sorry to here about the mistake. Nice poses you have there, I especially like the sketch of the girl in the hoodie. I would suggest paying attention to the very fragile ratio of head:body.

I don't see that being too hard to change. But you're right, it can make it look silly.

Slowly adding some pokes
Sketch3.png

And I especially like lineless
Sketch-4.png

Haha I'm a huge fan of lintless art. Gosh your thread has me inspired to do some stuff I just might do that.

You might want to work on the legs and thicken the waist, but beyond that, things are looking good. I really like the lineless.

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Produces Magical Art

@safariblade: That means a lot. Thank you.

@HolyMackerel: I'm working on it now, much appreciated.

Oh, and because I haven't done it for a while I'll update this. Maybe it's a little ruined because I've been looking at more Pokemon.
401-1.png

...Okay scratch that.

#402 - #450
I HAVEN'T DONE THIS FOR 70 POSTS!!!
402.png

403.png

404.png

405.png

406.png

407.png

408.png

409.png

410.png

411.png

412.png

413.png

414.png

415.png

416.png

417.png

418.png

419.png

420.png

421.png

422-1.png

423.png

424.png

425.png

426.png

427.png

428.png

429.png

430.png

431.png

432.png

433.png

434.png

435.png

436.png

437.png

438.png

439.png

440.png

441.png

442.png

443.png

444.png

445.png

446.png

447.png

448.png

449.png

450.png

My exams are over now so I can take more time in drawing and update the thread more often.

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Way too many spoiler tags

My hands are defying me at every turn so I can't draw what I want to draw. So who wants to find the psychological meaning in these bizarre monster designs?

8.png

7.png

6.png

4-3.png

55-1.png

3-4.png

2-6.png

1-6.png

Should I like...hand these in to a psychologist or something?

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Way too many spoiler tags

You should hand those to me, because they are creative and fun.

Not much to say about these new pieces, since they are supposed to be simple and a little bit off. I really like the monster with the springs, to be hones though.

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Wishing I made reserve posts

Thanks, I might develop the drawings in the future.

Here's a few sketches of a badly drawn (large) Feraligatr, not sure whether to either tidy up the drawing or make it into a Sandslash...
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Yo Delta, if you don't mind loosing a few comments, I can hide the first few posts that aren't yours. So then you would basically just edit your other posts - a makeshift reserve post or two.

Only if it would be okay with the users who's posts will be hidden. Otherwise that would be marvelous.

Gosh the mods on PB are awesome.

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Wishing I...had a million pounds....

Thanks lots and lots safariblade.

I've been experimenting but everytime I start to get somewhere I just fall on my face with sigs.

Brimsk.png

Elm.png

Cyan.png

whatd.png
New spoilers suck

Ooh, I like the new signature, Red went especially well. However, I would suggest putting more in it, maybe another texture just in order to make the overall picture more layered. Beyond that, you're moving along very well!

With the sandslash/fergiltor, whatever it turns out to be, make sure to show us, since I'm interested how something like that could form into a final picture. Although, my sketches are so messy in the beginning only I can really tell what it is before it's done.

No Delta, the new spoilers let you NAME YOUR SPOILERS!!

Which is awesome.

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - In editing - Links may be broken for the time being

@HolyMackerel: I'll get to it as soon as I finish editing the thread.

@safariblade:
safariblade said:
the new spoilers let you NAME YOUR SPOILERS!!

Slap1.png
I don't know how though.

Oh, and you hid the posts.

Slap2.png

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - In editing - Links may be broken for the time being

As always I'm: experimenting with a few tricks, never finishing anything I start and front pages are coming along nicely.

But something is missing. Just something. Also I think the text is a little off.
Untitled-8.png

Untitled-8-1.png

w/border
Untitled-8-2.png

Edit: I like it. It's my sig now

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Almost finished editing

Ooh, very nice improvement. The few things I would suggest is making the background complement the green of Link a bit more, maybe a paler yellow with less orange...and I would also suggest putting things over the render so that it blends in. But beyond that, this is a great improvement and I like it.

Back