Art Gallery Delta's Magical Art Factory - Amelia & Yeward

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Torchic learned Ember!

Skootchin.

tumblr_nj65dpcxr81snsyxqo1_1280.png

Just been experimenting with lineless. Ultimately just trying to understand it more.

tumblr_nj7cm6oFkG1snsyxqo1_1280.png

The different shades of red in that piece looks really good.

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Experimenting

Thanks NameBlank! I've been really enoying blending recently. It's a good incentive to finish things.

Meanwhile! Work in progress.
B9CoPFVCUAApTab.png:large

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Experimenting

Quiet Frog Time. I really like the look of this. Shading is nice. Background needs some work. Could have added some snow in the foreground but ah well.
quiet_frog_time_by_smokedroplet-d8gtvsu.png

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Quiet Frog Time

Rough ugly sketches + Mega Ampy. Still got that generic design. Will change before clean lines. I'm seeing a lot of really awesome pencil sketches around. Really makes me wanna go back to them.

tumblr_njfa9b9o9i1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_njdkb8VhEI1snsyxqo1_500.png

Same as above, almost.

tumblr_njixubEog31snsyxqo1_1280.png

Plus an early morning JoJo sketch.
tumblr_njj5rxGAMM1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Painted a Wobby. Not sure how to get the eyes down though. Looks kinda freakish.

I need to calm down. I'm rushing sketches and drawings and they're turning out like complete crap. I just feel like I need to work on something rather than start it.

tumblr_njoc0c60zX1snsyxqo1_400.png

Very nice attempt at a lineless painting. One suggestion you could think about is to incoporate a little more color variety in the shading as opposed to only using different shades of blue.

Ah! I knew I was doing something wrong when adjusting the shades. I'll keep a more open colour pallette in the future. Thanks Prometheus!

Working on this on and off throughout the day. If I have the same momentum tomorrow then colours and lines should be up by bed time. I did like the look of the cleric character but drawing robes and square shapes on a small figure would have been a nightmare later on.
tumblr_njro1c3RYg1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_njs9pgdrgZ1snsyxqo1_1280.png

RE: Delta's Fantasy Art Factory - Minotaurs and Whatnot

Mino’s colours look off a little. I like the blue and orange but I think he needs more trinkets. Then again, in my mind they got robbed and have just eyed their thieves so I don’t know.

tumblr_nju6omOodv1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Uuuuhhh…should have done more research into city walls. I was gonna have the background fade out but that looks really bad. I’ll come up with something. Even if it means drawing more cobblestones. Maybe I’ll change the background altogether. Make it a sprawling marketplace.

tumblr_njw05dVj2b1snsyxqo1_1280.png

About 6 hours I think in total. I liked everything about this in sketch but it slowly began to crumble as I went on. Mostly due to not being able to come up with a good background. I’ll know that for next time though! I also really like shading hands.

chancers_by_smokedroplet-d8if36d.png

tumblr_njxl88Z5131snsyxqo1_1280.png

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Chancers

Conceptin'. The Puzzling Crystalized Half Dragon!

tumblr_njzphw0jM41snsyxqo1_1280.png

Just a morning sketch to get ideas rolling.

tumblr_nk0sa1MBzB1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Throwing together a concept for a dual wielding knight.

tumblr_nk5f6rFUsf1snsyxqo1_1280.png

I'm not drawing enough so I'm getting restless. Need to break something with my hands. Let off some steam so I can patiently draw.

tumblr_nk6mf9pYJz1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nk92z3IMYU1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Delta said:
Just a morning sketch to get ideas rolling.

tumblr_nk0sa1MBzB1snsyxqo1_1280.png

I like this '' morning drawing '' ;p !! The sort of fantasy-animal is nice and have a goofy face! :)
I watched all the drawings that I missed a few weeks ago, so that I dont have too missed something. ;p

Thanks for catching up JiJi!

Sketching out a character design. Having a hard time getting armour right. Small nudity warning.
tumblr_nkb07r0p311snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nkcrloZtox1snsyxqo1_400.png

So March is here and I've already got some sketches for a finished illustration.

It's more Kill la Kill so err...PG-13. Still ironing out some anatomy in the legs and waist.

KLKRyuko.png

KLKRyuko2.png

Back