Delcatty

tc19930815

Aspiring Member
I have bought two delcattys recently and i want to build i deck with it......what do u all suggest??? i have also got a Delcatty ex

Blisscatty/Inferncatty, either those or you could make your own rogue. :)

i dont have enough infernape....

but for blisscatty, is delcatty only for discarding energy and blissey get it???

i want some deck like u need a large hand to boost your attack like Hurricane, but not only for pure draw power....

I played Queencatty for a while (discard energies with Delcatty PK and Pokes with Delcatty ex, then attack with Queen/Delcatty ex for massive damage) but it does take a whole lot of setup to make sure Delcatty ex can do SOME damage. I rather play a 1-1/1 Delcatty/ex tech now, it's more efficient.
Side note: almost every deck that needs a whole lot of setup will be better with a Delcatty PK in it.

That's the tech line I use. If you don't have many other supporting lines, you should probably play 2-2/1 Pk/ex.

I played Flygon ex PK with Delcatty for a while (and with Noctowl, I called it Boostcatty as you might recall) but I was quite unhappy about the low speed of it all. Apart from that, I don't think Flygon ex PK would be a suitable tech in that many situations (even though it can reduce a Revenging Machamp to 0 ftw) but if you really like it that much, I won't stop you. Still, I think that Bronzong is a better tech in Queencatty, gives you an extra (weak version of an) Energy Drawer if you already got a pile full of Pokes, and otherwise it can discard one Poke each turn.

Back