Discussion Decks that can Run Plumeria in Standard?

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so I like Plumeria and I think here card is playable but is a bit hamstrung by her discard 2 cost. In expanded you can just use Eggs to fix this but in standard there are less options for this (you could double Space Beacon from Starmie to make Plumeria free but that's a bit convoluted). So what decks or combos can utilize my 3 full art Plumerias?

I would say in a turbo darkrai deck. Use Plumeria to discard Darkrai GX and a dark energy, then use Darkrai GX's ability to bring it to bench with the energy attached.

I play 2 in my quad sylveon and play brocks grit so i can ditch energy and eevee/sylveon and be able to recycle them.

Monsters: 8
4 Eevee
4 Sylveon GX

Trainers: 38
4 Team Flare Grunt
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Team Rockets Handiwork
2 Guzma
2 Plumeria
1 Professor kukui
3 Max Potion
3 Delinquent
3 Red Card
3 Tormenting Spray
2 Field blower
1 Brock's Grit
1 Team Skull Grunt
2 Chaos Tower (waiting to see if post rotation there is better stadium combination to play)
2 Parallel City

Energy: 13
11 Fairy
2 DCE

Used Plume for the first time within my Volcanion Deck. Stopped a Drampa GX cold, and helped discard 2 energies. Simply effective.

Monsters: 8
4 Eevee
4 Sylveon GX

Trainers: 38
4 Team Flare Grunt
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Team Rockets Handiwork
2 Guzma
2 Plumeria
1 Professor kukui
3 Max Potion
3 Delinquent
3 Red Card
3 Tormenting Spray
2 Field blower
1 Brock's Grit
1 Team Skull Grunt
2 Chaos Tower (waiting to see if post rotation there is better stadium combination to play)
2 Parallel City

Energy: 13
11 Fairy
2 DCE

Ugh...

It was used at worlds in a Drampa/Garb deck I believe. I can see maybe using it with Darkrai now. Could help get Darkrai GX and energy into discard while disrupting your opponent as well.

Back