Ruling deck tins?

ting112

-pokemon collector-
1.should I get one?
2.how much do they cost?
3.what are the special promo cards they said that are in it?

~NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!!~

The newer deck tins feature art of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. Inside the tins are a promo Pokémon-ex of either Kyogre, Groudon, or Rayquaza and four packs; 2 from Crystal Guardians, and two from Emerald. I bought mine for $14.99 USD.

I got mine at Wal-Mart for 12.97. It also seems like the pack odds are decent in them. In each of the three tins I got at least one other Ex, if not two in each tin.

oh, I didn't mean those new tins. I was talking about the deck tins. the ones with the foil stickers and 2 booster packs.

Those are those little tins, right? With the legendary birds, fossil family, water family, and uh, something else on them? Um, I think Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip, and Whismur were the promos, but they were random in each tin. If memory serves correctly, they sold for about $8 at Wal-Mart, although I can't remember the exact price. Definitely less than $10 though.

RE:  deck tins?

enjoi_skater said:
yeah, i got 2 for $12.99 each and i got a medicham ex in both...so i think the odds are great!

I got a medicham ex and swampert ex in 1 of them. I didn't get more in the others. I bought two of each except of the rayflazza ex one. I got the other two again so I can have two of the same ex in my deck( and trading) not to mention 4 more booster pacts. I'm now concentrating on getting the eevee evolutions from the Ex delta species deck. :cool:

I got the Kyogre tin from Target for $12.99.
Totally worth it. Picked up Swampert and Kyogre Holos from EX: Emerald.
Hoping to pick up Groudon's tin next time.

Back