Fun Deck Player Stereotypes/Mottos

Anyone who plays a Tord Reklev-style Zoroark GX line just wants a free tournament win and a bunch of CP.
Anyone who plays Greninja immediately gets me on fair play alert.
*immediately thinks of the people who just high placing lists.

And I've been waiting for that Greninja joke. I just knew someone was gonna say it. It's fun to meme about, but it is kinda unfortunate that Greninja players have been given a bad reputation from just a few players. I only know one Greninja players, and he's never cheated once and is always really nice.

Hey, so I had an idea. I know that what deck you play deck you play can sometimes stereotype you, and thought it might be fun to see if there are some funny stereotypes for people who play certain decks. On top of this, I thought there are phrases that people who play certain decks are likely to say. In case I'm being confusing, as I have a tendency to do, here's an example:
Seimitoad players are heartless sadists, and their motto is, "I hope you didn't want to actually PLAY this game."

Here are a couple of my favorites:
1. Wailord players are all hippies who wanna play a deck they think nobody else does, even though it's slightly meta.
2. The motto of energy moving deck players is, "I can work with this."
3. Literally every unlimited player is someone who tries to get you to say you think unlimited isn't broken so they have an excuse to play their deck against you.
4. Guzzlord GX players just want to be able to say they play a 35 energy deck.

NOTE: Please keep this lighthearted and don't say Greninja BREAK players are all cheaters. Obviously, these aren't true (except possibly, "I can work with this," so please don't think I'm trying to insult anyone)
As a (until Goodra gets released) avid Guzzlord player, I can say that the 56 Dark energy build is much better.
I myself play 52 energy along with 4 Brigette.

I agree. It’s similar to the xbow in clash royale, if you play that. Just because you get good at playing the game a little differently than everyone else doesnt mean you didn’t get good.
I play Xbow!

Im a lousy sylveon player.

people see sylveon players as people who are the most annoying people ever.

I play Xbow!

Im a lousy sylveon player.

people see sylveon players as people who are the most annoying people ever.
Glad to see another Xbow player. It's so much fun. I love tilting people I know by telling them I'm an Xbow one trick. Even better is when I'm in a higher arena than them (though with how I've been playing lately I won't be higher than anyone for very long).

What build do you use for Xbow, if you don't mind me asking? I use Xbow, Bowler, Inferno Tower, Tesla, Electro Wizard, Arrows, Log, Knight.

Glad to see another Xbow player. It's so much fun. I love tilting people I know by telling them I'm an Xbow one trick. Even better is when I'm in a higher arena than them (though with how I've been playing lately I won't be higher than anyone for very long).

What build do you use for Xbow, if you don't mind me asking? I use Xbow, Bowler, Inferno Tower, Tesla, Electro Wizard, Arrows, Log, Knight.
Havent playen in a while, but i think it goes like this:

Xbow, Log, Arrows, Skeleton Army, Inferno tower, Mega Minion, Electro Wizard, Lightning.

replace it with goblin gang then
Allow me to rephrase: aside from my personal hatred of horde troops.

I'm aware it's not a popular opinion, and my deck is not considered the, "optimal," Xbow deck. It has, however, served me rather well, when I was in peak form. It didn't last long, but I did one trick this thing to Challenger 1. I've since fallen far below that.

I'm surprised that nobody made a Gardevoir GX or a VikaBulu deck joke in here. (I am a VikaBulu player)

I'm surprised that nobody made a Gardevoir GX or a VikaBulu deck joke in here. (I am a VikaBulu player)
Anyone who plays Brokenvoir has been living in a coma since EUIC.
Anyone who plays VikaBulu wants to play an OHKO version of Greninja Brick.

Allow me to rephrase: aside from my personal hatred of horde troops.

I'm aware it's not a popular opinion, and my deck is not considered the, "optimal," Xbow deck. It has, however, served me rather well, when I was in peak form. It didn't last long, but I did one trick this thing to Challenger 1. I've since fallen far below that.
howzabout minions then?

Anyone playing raichu-GX doesn't know turbo dark exists.

howzabout minions then?

Anyone playing raichu-GX doesn't know turbo dark exists.
I've messed around with other cards, but usually wind up coming back to this. You should have seen when i was pulling off pump/Xbow. It was so bad, but kinda sometimes almost worked.

Turbo dark players ALWAYS have fully swagged out decks.

The guy that only plays meta decks...

Mortar decks and inferno dragon
Honestly, anything is better than hog cycle. That thing is like the cookie-cutter meta deck. It's basically always popular, and makes it so every duck has to run a hog rider counter.

Luckily, Clash Royale is more based off skill than deck strength, so we could honestly play whatever we want and climb if we're good enough (pls don't take this advice and get mad when you're Pekka/Gollem/Three Musketeer deck doesn't get you to Grand Master).

Honestly, anything is better than hog cycle. That thing is like the cookie-cutter meta deck. It's basically always popular, and makes it so every duck has to run a hog rider counter.

Luckily, Clash Royale is more based off skill than deck strength, so we could honestly play whatever we want and climb if we're good enough (pls don't take this advice and get mad when you're Pekka/Gollem/Three Musketeer deck doesn't get you to Grand Master).
Why doesn't my P.E.K.K.A/Three musketeer deck get to grand master?

Back