Deck help please

pokemoncatcher

Aspiring Trainer
I need some help constructing a compeitive deck tier1 around these pokemon I have for decks.
I am new to the deck building arena.
Mods I hope I have posted in the right area?

EX's And FA's I have for decks are the following.

71/124 terrakion EX x3
121/124 terrakion EX FA
95/135 Black Kyurem EX x3 plasma storm
54/99 mewtwo EX x4 next destinies
67/149 cresselia EX x2
143/149 cresselia EX FA x2
9/149 celebi EX x2
141/149 celebi EX FA
96/135 white kyrum EX x2 plasma storm
103/149 white kyrum EX Boundaries Crossed

Rare Holo's I have I like to foil my decks :)

62/135 giratina x5
55/135 crobat x3
46/135 magnezone x3
100/149 black kyurem
klingklang both types x2

My strategy is to win but don't really have one yet your help would be appreciated.

Maybe we can be more productive and fix that. I'd stsrt with a Mewtwo Terrakion core. Try three of each for now, since you don't really have much else. Try to trade for Landorus, and you could build a decent Big Basics list. You'll need 8 Fighting Energies and some Double Colorless Energies for Mewtwo to use. Throw in some staples, and you have a list you can actually play around with and learn the rules and the meta.

Pokemon (6)
3 Mewtwo EX
3 Terrakion EX

Trainers (32)
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
2 Bianca
2 Skyla
2 Colress
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Ultra Ball
3 Eviolite
2 Virbank City Gym
1 Energy Switch

Energy (12)
8 Fighting Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

Some of this stuff is expensive, but this is a good place to start if you don't have a budget. This is 50 cards, so it's a pretty flexible skeleton list.

Hi mora thank you for your input money is no issue I just wanted to try and build a deck with pokemon I had I have other EX's but only two of some and singles of others.

I'm gonna go ahead and move this over to NPH because you don't have a deck list. :)

*Moved*

I like Mora's idea, but you can also go with PlasmaKlang if you have the PlasmaKlang and Klinklang BW. That's a solid deck that's being played quite often.

Back