Help Decidueye GX/Sceptile GX/Sceptile List

XCITE

Aspiring Trainer
I can't find one and would like a list to start testing. Help?

EDIT:Sorry for being unclear. I meant Sceptile GX as the attacker, and baby Sceptile as UB protection.

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
It'd be great if you could desing some 60-card list by yourself and post it here, along with the overall strategy of the deck. Based on that, I'm pretty sure people will recommend some tweaks to help you to improve it ;)

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
It'd be great if you could desing some 60-card list by yourself and post it here, along with the overall strategy of the deck. Based on that, I'm pretty sure people will recommend some tweaks to help you to improve it ;)
That kind of thing is for the deck garage they are posting this in the correct area he just wants advice on techs and skeleton builds for this deck concept.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
That kind of thing is for the deck garage they are posting this in the correct area he just wants advice on techs and skeleton builds for this deck concept.
Ok, apologies then.

XCITE, is there a reason why you want to pair Sceptile with Decidueye? I've seen lists pairing Sceptile with Venusaur to double its damage output, or even with Vikavolt and lots of Wishful Batons.

Last edited:

XCITE

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, apologies then.

XCITE, is there a reason why you want to pair Sceptile with Decidueye? I've seen lists pairing Sceptile with Venusaur to double its damage output, or even with Vikavolt and lots of Wishful Batons.
Sorry for being unclear, I meant Sceptile gx as an attacker and baby Sceptile as UB guard