De-strategised?

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Uh...Dunnow how should I say this...But I just noticed that I've been destrategised. I did not receive any warnings, nor I did anything wrong...At least, I think so. o_o And, I did my articles...I need explanations.

thank you,
cya.

Dustox123-EX

Aspiring Trainer
lol i just wake up and i see this. lol I think u not that active on the forum that why i guess.destrategised lol that just a fun word!!!!!

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
I think that this is in the wrong section. Anyways, only SOME of the members can, how to say it, "Proceed" to the "next round".

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

What the heck are you talking about Armaldoex?
Anyways, Lord9511, there is a few cuts being made. but thats for srategist that's not doing articles...I did my articles.

cya.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
What I'm trying to say is, maybe it wasn't good enough for WPM? Not offeding or anything, but just having a thought.

And yup, I think from about 15-20 Strategists, it went down to 11?

Charizard

Pokemon Master
I think most probably because you din't write for the mightyena's review...
Maybe you need to pm WPM about this..

WPM said:
The Mightyena ex article was used to determine who was staying and who was going.

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
I dunno. You were staying active so maybe they just didn't like them. *Shrugs*

EDIT: Oh, and to clear this up:

armaldoEX said:
I think that this is in the wrong section. Anyways, only SOME of the members can, how to say it, "Proceed" to the "next round".

Where would you suggest this goes? He isn't a Strategist anymore so that section is out.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Zezima said:
And maybe you're not active in doing your homework(articles) as a strategist or they don't need you anymore?

Urgh...Harsh words...T_T
Yeah....Maybe they don't like it...But whatever. I know I did my best.
At least give us some warnings, or a de-strategized receipt! :p

cya.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Don't worry Kaito, Holy Star is discussing with WPM to get your "job" back. And if any of the Stratgists do bad, you can be replaced with the one "kicked out"

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Metal Master said:
Maybe you were de strategised because Water Pokemon Master didn't like you. Who knows. :p
Ok... that was just dumb.

Just ask WPM why you were destrategized... Go on Chat and talk to him personally about it if it means so much to you (if he's on), since you'll get a fast answer from him there instead of PM.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Whicker said:
It isn't THAT bad, my entire account was removed =/.
Err... I suggest you get onto Chat asap and get WPM to fix that. There's only a few reasons why an entire account would be removed, so if it was done by accident then you might be able to retrieve it... unless you did something wrong and the admins found out?

Whicker

Kelly Clarkson > You
I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong. I suppose I'll figure it out soon enough.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
To be honest, I don't know what happened to your account. o_O When did you notice it was gone?

Also, you were probably de-strategized because you were inactive.

Whicker

Kelly Clarkson > You
RE:  De-strategised?

Water Pokémon Master said:
To be honest, I don't know what happened to your account. o_O When did you notice it was gone?

Also, you were probably de-strategized because you were inactive.

Today, when I got home from dinner... so around... 8:00 central time.