Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I guess they are the same....

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No! PokemonFTW!

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!
Hey, this is going to be like the Card of the Day, like dmaster but with more of Yu-gi-oh cards and Pokemon maybe every other day, maybe even every 2 days. Here is first card of the day:
yu-gi-oh-no.39-utopia.jpg

1. How does this card work in a deck? Good, okay, or bad?

2. Is the card good with combos?

3. Is the card's artwork good? 1-10?

4. Is this one of your favorite cards?

Also, if you wanna send me a specific card, PM me, and I will put it up!

Mods, please don't lock. Thanks, and start the commenting!

RE: Yu-gi-oh! (and a little of Pokemon) Card of the Day!

Moved to Entertainment & Games.

1. This card works well in any deck that synchros. Massive help in protecting your cards from getting destroyed.

2. The only card combo i can think of is it works well with Starlight Road.

3. 8/10 pretty darn good, but not the best.

4. It's pretty good, as is definitely in my top 10, but is not my favorite.

1. This card is good with a combo I have that can be summoned in the first turn, so it's very helpful to use so, as supergamefreak said, not get your deck destroyed.

2. My combo with this card is probably with the Elemental Heroes, and it is VERY confusing.

3. 9/10. One of my favorite artworks.

4. This is one of my favorite cards, but my favorites are the Elemental Heroes.

I really didn't like the 5Ds cards so naturally I didn't like this card but overall it works well in synchro decks.

I'll be doing different ones every day! Also, PM me if you want a specific card done!

1. Pretty good card with decent stats for an 8 star Synchro. Stops alot of good cards in the format.

2. Easily made in Frognarchs and Flamvells, which leads to Shooting Star or Assault Mode. Can stun your opponent when combined with other negating/destroy cards or when swarmed.

3. 9 Very cool looking dragon.

4. Sure, its easily in my top 10 list.

New card of the day, with a Pokemon today too!

1. How does this card work in a deck? Good, okay, or bad? It works pretty good in a fusion based deck like an elemental hero one.

2. Is the card good with combos? Not as far as I can see(but then again I dont know if anything in 5Ds does).

3. Is the card's artwork good? 1-10? The cards artwork is fairly good. 7/10.

4. Is this one of your favorite cards? Not really.

Magmortar -
1: It's alright and deals mediocre damage but is outclassed by Reshiram.

2: You could use Slowking/Research Record/Pokedex for the first attack or just abuse the second with Emboar or Typhlosion.

3: 6 Its alright I guess

4: Nope, i wanted to make a deck with him, but then Reshiram was printed.

Future Fusion-
1: Great card to fuse fast, but also to set things up in the Graveyard, especially with Envoy coming off the banlist.

2: There's a Dark Elemental Hero Fusion (in Japan only right now i think) that basically lets this card create the first ever One Card Kill combo. I would explain it, but it's alot, but basically, if you draw Future Fusion in your opening hand, you can win right there. Here's a video to explain it and give a demo: Future Fusion ~ One Card Kill

3: 4 Nothing special

4: 8 This card has had it's ups and downs, but it's always remained to be a big card.

Well I'm not a YGO player, but since you're doing the occasional Pokemon card, I think you should do the occasional MTG card as well. That way you'll be covering the big 3 games.

Back