Wi-Fi Trades Darkrai'sNightmare's Trading Center!

Were you satisfied with our trade?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrai'sNightmare

Pokemon Sucks
Hi guys, my FC's are-3608-8856-8936,(Diamond), and 4382-8433-0644(Platinum).
In case anyone was wondering, I don't have Wi-Fi, but I am going to get it during this week so then I can trade anytime!
darkrai.png

Welcome to the Dark Void....
Wants...
Any shinies,(Legends are a big want!)
Legendaries,(espicially the my Pokemon Ranch Mew..)
Any kind of Level 100's, major want! Post the level 100 that you have and its moveset so I know that the deal is fair and that I don't end up with a Pokemon with bad moves.
Any events, I'll tell you which ones I already have. I am currently looking for any kinds of 10th Anniv. Pokemon
Also if you have heart scales and are willing to trade it for one of my items, just ask!

*I accept hacks!*

If you are interested in a trade, offer it to me by PM or by posting in this thread. Also, if you want the stats for the pokemon you are interested in, just ask!

Haves...
Level 1 phiones with moves from My Pokemon Ranch
Level 1 rotoms
All starters at lv.1
All fossil pokemon at lv.1
Lv.50 Uxie
Shiny 10th Anniv. Moltres
Shiny 10th Anniv. Blastoise
Alamos Darkrai-legit but missing enigma berry
Lv.100 Magmortar, (has lousy moves, but some heart scales can fix that)
Shiny Movie Shaymin, (Japanese name and most likely hacked)
I also have a large number of lv.50 Pokemon that can be leveled up and eventually added to your online battling team! Most Pokemon are caught on the island containing the battle frontier and some are leveled up Pokemon with good/decent moves.
Also ask me for my pokemon currently getting abused, er... I mean raised with great care in My Pokemon Ranch!
You can also ask for any breeded pokemon, as long as I have it..

Treasure Rock Service!! With any trade, you can ask for either any of the evelutionary rocks, hard stones, everstones, or expanding weather move rock, (like a heat rock), free of charge!
There is now an item clearence sale, ask for any item from the treasure rock service, or others including:
Iron Ballx1
Amulet Coinx1
Odd keystonex2
Dread Platex1
Lagging Tailx1
Shed Shellx1
Sticky Barbx1
All are at limited quantity, so act fast! All free of charge!
In regard to my pokemon in My Pokemon Ranch, they will be a part of the Pokedex Service. Just ask for any pokemon you need for either of the pokedex's, and most likely, I'll have it, and the best part of all, they are absolutley FREE! Just give me your friend code, and I'll give you mine, and just meet me on Wi-Fi with any pokemon, (even if it's a lv.2 starly), we'll trade, and I'll send your pokemon to My Pokemon Ranch, it's as simple as that!

Also post here for battles, I'm going to start a new win to loss ratio, so anyone who challenges me, good luck!:cool:
I will follow the standard rules for online battling, but I do allow the sleep clause and the clause that allows other special conditions, things like stealth rock, and HP restoring items like leftovers. If you have any questions regarding the rules, please ask me.

Waiting List: If there is a * next to a pokemon or item, it is on hold, so don't ask for it!

W:2 L:3

RE: Trade and battling online with me.

I have a lot of good Pokémon up for trade, including a manaphy, a giratina(normal world forme), and many others!

hey, im armygangel, id luv to battle if the offer is still open ^_^

no, to Darkrai's Nightmare. but what do you have?

my FC is 3479 9415 0457
I'm interested in your manaphy if the offer is still open, let me know what you need

bad news, my manaphy is already taken, but I can get you a phione, I need either a mawile, forretress, pineco, or huntail.

I have a lvl 100 huntail. What pokemon do you have to trade? Do you have any fire types?

i am interested in ur camerupt and torkoal.
what do u want for them??
also do u got burmy or event pokemon or pearl only or ruby only or smeragle

don't got them sorry.
you need anything else??
i got all starters i can get ya their eggs

i can breed you one.
i can give you the squrtle egg since it takes too long to hatch.
yes you can trade eggs.
what else ya need?
what will ya offer for squrtle?
do u got anymore Pokémon

i need your fc, and i need a chickorita, totodile, and mudkip
Darkrai'sNightmare said:
I need your fc, and I need a chickorita, totodile, and mudkip

I have people near the resort area, and stark mt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back