• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Zoroark (re edited)

NagaNaga

Aspiring Trainer
So I've been away from this game for a great while! And after much research I found something I like. I do need help for I'm not familiar with the format completely, but I've read enough to make this any and all help would be great :)

Pokemon(14)
2 x Zorua (Ascension (DE))
2 x Zoroark (Foul Play(BW))
3 x Sableye (Junk Hunt)
3 x Darkrai EX
2 x Mewtwo EX
2 x Tornadus (Until I can get EX)

Trainers/Supporters (32)
4 x Dark Patch
4 x Ultra Ball
3 x Lv Ball
4 x Pokemon Catcher
2 x Dark Claw
1 x Computer Search
1 x Super Rod
2 x Random Reciever
4 x N
3 x Bianca
4 x Prof. Juniper
2 x Eviolite

Energy (12)
{D} x8 or
{C}{C} x 4

SO I figured I needed more attackers and more variance. in this setup Terrakion has few targets to destroy and I have a back up plan in Tornadus taking on Terrakions and sigilyphs. Adding in mewtwo EX gives me more aggression VS many things as well. I'm still working on bugs and just need a little more in sight :D.

RE: Darkrai/Zoroark

I Appreciate That comment :D

Only reason I don't want to use DCE is because Its so easy for me to pull off attaching 2 {D} That I Shouldn't need them I can agree with one less Lv ball and Reciever though.

If you go against something like Landorus or Terrakion, you're going to appreciate the DCE because other wise, you have trouble keeping up with energy attachments. I think I might also like to see an Eviolite or two just so that Terrakion doesn't completely wreck you.

In that case would - 2 Darkness energy help?

And I was thinking for Adding hammers I would go

-1 Random Reciever
-1 Lv Ball
-1 2 Other things I cant think of at the moment lol

More advice please!! :D Its actually really helping

The general rule is consistency before techs, where hammers would be techs. If you feel hammers are necessary, I would only add them after you have a list that flows really well (but you could almost always add more consistency cards like Supporters and search). The reason I hesistate throwing in some hammers is because of the flip but you could always drop the Zoroarks and just play Hammertime if the hammers are more your style.

Oh, and one more thing:

+1 N because it's an amazing late game though-off, and it's the only shuffle/draw Supporter in format until Colress comes out.

I can agree with that :D. The consistency is there I Just need to Scab off the stuff in the deck that would seem "extra" If I cant add Hammers Then I wont stress Too hard about them however I would like to maybe try and strip energy off of something to maybe have a chance against mainly Landorus and Terrakion. Of course should the idea not completely be the best I can just play hammer time and call it a day. gives me a reason to play even cooler cards . So I'll definately take your advice Mora and anymore output would be nice from you or anyone at this point as said this is learning for me :D.

If you would like to add hammers, don't let me stop you. Listen to my advice, certainly, but take it with a grain of salt.

No I see your point The hammers are cool but takes away from my ultimate goal set by t2 and start to win :D I realized that so I thank you If i see landorus or terrakion I'll just have to be ready

Back