• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Darkrai/Malamar

Donutnut1

Aspiring Trainer
Hey,

So there's an expanded format tournament near me on Tuesday and I really want to get back into the TCG (haven't really been to anything but a pre-release since 2014-ish I think) so I was thinking of going. I've got a deck together that did pretty well for something I kinda threw together at the time, but I've got no idea how it'll hold up against everything around today. I've tried updating it with some newer cards I've got hold of but I'm not sure how it'll do, if anyone has any tips or changes I should make (or if it's not even worth it altogether I guess) it'd be very much appreciated!

Pokémon: 14
  • 2 Malamar-EX PHF
  • 2 Darkrai-EX DEX
  • 2 Darkrai-EX BKP
  • 3 Zorua DEX
  • 3 Zoroark BKT
  • 2 Zoroark-BREAK BKT
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 33
  • 1 Float Stone PLF
  • 1 Startling Megaphone FLF
  • 2 VS Seeker PHF
  • 2 Trick Coin PHF