• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Hydreigon

Goldenrod Gaming Corner

JOHTO FOREVER!
Ladies and Gentlemen. I thank all who have helped me build the perfect deck. IT IS ULTIMATE! I won the national championship with no losses! This deck is perfect thanks to you guys! Anyone who needs help, tell me on this thread and link me to yours! Until Next Time, JOHTO FOREVER!

Pell_

Aspire to show up.
Re: RE: Darkrai/Hydreigon

Goldenrod Gaming Corner said:
Ladies and Gentlemen. I thank all who have helped me build the perfect deck. IT IS ULTIMATE! I won the national championship with no losses! This deck is perfect thanks to you guys! Anyone who needs help, tell me on this thread and link me to yours! Until Next Time, JOHTO FOREVER!

Lolololol

It's funny because Darkrai Hydreigon is not even THAT good.

Binx345

Verified Seller
It is if you play it right, use skill, and have luck. Just curious where was there a nationals already??

Goldenrod Gaming Corner

JOHTO FOREVER!
I live in AUS, and we do have several nationals, I attended the autumn nationals that was hosted in Melbourne. Still, all i needed to smash everyone down was basically continuously switch between sigilyph, sabeleye and darkrai, due to the 50 people who decided to run keldeo EX / Blastoise (These was only like 5 people) and I had to only use hydreigon and sabeleye with junk hunting dark patches, using hydreigons and catchers to kill off the klingklangs then the cobalions and registeels were screwed. A little bit of a nuisance.

@PellOfTheTundra It's funny because I'll most likely Stolen whatever deck your using.

Blui

lv85 paladin
Goldenrod Gaming Corner said:
I live in AUS, and we do have several nationals, I attended the autumn nationals that was hosted in Melbourne. Still, all i needed to smash everyone down was basically continuously switch between sigilyph, sabeleye and darkrai, due to the 50 people who decided to run keldeo EX / Blastoise (These was only like 5 people) and I had to only use hydreigon and sabeleye with junk hunting dark patches, using hydreigons and catchers to kill off the klingklangs then the cobalions and registeels were screwed. A little bit of a nuisance.

@PellOfTheTundra It's funny because I'll most likely Stolen whatever deck your using.

I think you mean our BRs... (or something else)

We don't even have any info on our Nationals (yet, although, the date & location have been organised (apparently))

Goldenrod Gaming Corner

JOHTO FOREVER!
BRs? Plus, what state u in? and it is invitation-based, so only top 4 peopl in each state qualify, next one is later on this year. Might travel overseas and try my luck somewhere else as well, maybe like japan. HELP WITH REQUIREMENTS. And also venues and countries, because I'm bored.

@Blui also, what deck / decks are you running? I run Garchomp / Altaria, Darkrai EX / Hydreigon, Keldeo EX / Blastoise and Landorus EX / Mew EX / Mewtwo EX

littywitty

Chris Collins
If you are referring to benchtitni, you go for the Cobalion EX first, they lose energy and main attacker.

Goldenrod Gaming Corner

JOHTO FOREVER!
haha ok. Well you people should give this deck a shot, because I wanna see that my deck isn't a fluke. I'm also on a break from pokemon, because qualifiers are coming up for Vanguard and Magic the Gathering so I'm training my decks and yea. 2012 Pokemon TCG Champ goes to the same card shop as I do and IMA DESTROY HIM! Stupid Zekeels... JOHTO FOREVER!

Goldenrod Gaming Corner

JOHTO FOREVER!
Uhh sure Serperior. Well best start is with sabeleye, continuously use items like ultra balls, discarding 2 energies, getting a Darkrai EX on the field and dark patch (twice if possible) onto the darkrai EX. Junk hunt back the patch and ultra ball, and repeat until you have 2 Darkrai EX out on the field. Then focus on getting 2 Hydreigons out on the bench, whilst using night spear to lash out the damage. And basically, you can do whatever you want from there.

It's a little slow at first, but once you get it going it's a lot of fun to work with