• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Darkrai EX/GX (Post-Rotation)

RealEnderTV

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 11
4 Darkrai EX (BKP)
3 Darkrai GX
2 Yveltal (Oblivion Wing)
2 Tapu Lele GX

Items - 12
4 Max Elixir
4 Puzzle of Time
4 Ultra Ball

Stadiums - 4
4 Alter of the Moone

Supporters - 13
3 Guzma
4 N
4 Professor Sycamore
2 Psychic's Third Eye

Tools - 6
3 Exp. Share
3 Fighting Fury Belt

Energy - 14
14 Dark Energy

Just want some feedback on this deck.

Also, question: I've seen other people in their Darkrai EX/GX deck profiles use Misty's Determination to discard Darkrai GXs, but I'm confused as to why people aren't using Psychic's Third Eye. You can discard multiple Darkrai GXs and you can discard energies with it while you're at if you need to, too. Misty's Determination also just has the draw bonus too, but I think Psychic's Third Eye does better at that too. If there's a reason why people are using Misty's Determination instead and I'm just missing it, please let me know.

Alphahitman4

Quad Sylveon Master
Pokemon - 11
4 Darkrai EX (BKP)
3 Darkrai GX
2 Yveltal (Oblivion Wing)
2 Tapu Lele GX

Items - 12
4 Max Elixir
4 Puzzle of Time
4 Ultra Ball

Stadiums - 4
4 Alter of the Moone

Supporters - 13
3 Guzma
4 N
4 Professor Sycamore
2 Psychic's Third Eye

Tools - 6
3 Exp. Share
3 Fighting Fury Belt

Energy - 14
14 Dark Energy

Just want some feedback on this deck.

Also, question: I've seen other people in their Darkrai EX/GX deck profiles use Misty's Determination to discard Darkrai GXs, but I'm confused as to why people aren't using Psychic's Third Eye. You can discard multiple Darkrai GXs and you can discard energies with it while you're at if you need to, too. Misty's Determination also just has the draw bonus too, but I think Psychic's Third Eye does better at that too. If there's a reason why people are using Misty's Determination instead and I'm just missing it, please let me know.
Deck looks good, Id try to fit in 2 field blowers, especially if Garbotoxin Garb is relevant post rotation.

Corgimaster

Card Faker, Image Maker, Competitive TCG player!
I would take out 2 Exp. Share, and add 1 Rayquaza GUR, and 1 Yveltal Break STS, but that's just my opinion.

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
First of all, very nice list. My comments would most likely reflect more of my own playing style than anything else:
  • This deck is meant to be aggressive, given that you can attack with Darkrai EX after getting damage output boost(s) from recovered Darkrai GX(s) and their recovered Dark energy. So, you're able to hit some "big" numbers rather quickly. So, why no Choice Bands (vs. Exp. Share). No doubt your opponent will target either Tool for removal, but you can control when you use the Choice Band to reap its benefits before your opponent has a chance to remove it unlike the Exp. Share Tool.
  • I concur with @Alphahitman4 in that you also need to incorporate a few Field Blowers of your own. I'd also suggest incorporating 1 Rescue Stretcher too.
  • Why no Reverse Valley Stadiums in order to increase your damage output more?
  • IMO, running 4 N will at some point "help" the opponent more than disrupt his/her hand.... Consider replacing an N for a Sophocles that will allow you to draw 4 cards after discarding 2 cards from your hand. Along this same line, why run Psychic's Third Eye at all? This card may not be that helpful, especially after you're ahead in prizes and your opponent Ns you. Unless perhaps you "want" to see your opponent's hand, then keep them.
  • Misty's Determination allows you to view the top 8 cards of your deck and then select 1 - this is a bit of a gamble that the "right" card you want is amongst those top 8. Further, if it is a Supporter you want, you still can't play that same turn... IMO, Psychic's Third Eye provides an advantage that you can look at your opponent's hand even if you don't draw any cards. But, if you do choose to dump card(s) from your hand and draw cards thereafter, you still have a chance to draw into what you may need/want. Viewing your opponent's hand can be quite useful at times to know perhaps how to best play on your next turn.
  • Lastly, why not incorporate 1 Parallel City Stadium to either disrupt your opponent's bench or remove unwanted/unneeded Pokémon from your bench?
I hope you find these comments helpful.