• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Darkrai Deck (BKT-on)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Hello, guys. I'll be making a deck prior to the BKT-on rotation. I'm just making too advance now.
This time it focuses on Darkrai Damage Drilling Deck ft. Darkrais.
Pokémon - 15
4 Darkrai GX (BUS)
3 Darkrai EX (BKP)
2 Yveltal (STS)
3 Lele-kun GX (GRI)
1 Darkrai (BUS)
1 Oranguru (SUM)
1 Pa'u Oricorio (GRI)

Energy - 12 Darkness Energy

Stadium - 3
2 Reverse Valley (BKP)
1 Parallel City (BKT)

Supporters - 14
4 Professor Sycamore (BKP/STS)
4 N (FCO)
2 Guzma (BUS)
2 Acerola (BUS)
2 Yeah!... I mean Professor Kukui (SUM)

Items - 16
4 Max Elixir (BKP)
4 Ultra Ball (SUM)
2 Rescue Stretcher (GRI/BUS)
2 Field Blower (GRI)
4 Choice Band (GRI/BUS)

This deck focuses on the Dark Pulse from BKP Darkrai. Tnx. to the GX's ability makes Energy Accel easy plus the Max Elixir pumps up the damage on EX/GX Darkrai. Since it discards 2 Energy when it gets KO'ed, the Energy will be stored on Darkrais. I ran Yveltal Just in case but you may change it if you want to.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Man, it's 12:49 in the morning where I live, and I was about to log off...
Okay, I'm playing this deck too, but I think you're at the first stage I was at playing the deck- Get all your Darkrai GX in the discard pile and overload them to your bench and Dark Pulse.
That doesn't work with 12 Dark, you'll at LEAST need 13. Rescue Stretcher is totally pointless, I have no clue why you play this card.
With 4 Darkrai GX, where do you find the space on your bench for another Darkrai-EX, a Lele, and Oranguru? You don't. I also realized that I overrated the GX's ability, it's only good when it's convenient for you to play it, not inconvenience yourself by playing it. For that reason, I dropped from 4 GX, to 2. I also really like Yveltal in here since it's a 1 prizer that accelerates energy without taking your bench space. But even dropping to 2 GX, I still found myself barely ever having space for Oranguru or Lele, so I have no idea how you play 3 Lele, baby Darkrai, AND Oricorio.
I also play 3-4 Guzma ( I can't decide which number I like more), and 4 Altar of Moone, since not being able to switch when you need to sucks(you would know this if you played Turbo dark back in January-April), and if you discard Guzma, there's no easy recovery to get it back. I also play EXP.Share, because, again, benchspace is a huge problem with playing 4 Darkrai, so the 2 copies I have can make themselves useful by having EXP.Share to soak up energy when something dies. You can also put it on a Darkrai for energy acceleration. I also don't like Acerola or Kukui in this deck, because Acerola, while it is prize denial, removes energy from your field, and that's not fun. Kukui just doesn't matter since you OHKO after turn 3-4, so it's just a "Draw 2" If you want to see my list, message back, and I'll post it tomorrow.
It's 1:05 now >_>